Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands/Covington Catholic Frosh Game

Featured Replies

I received a PM Sat from a old "in the know" guy about as connected as you can get to CCH, and he informed me that as of Sat. mornings Frosh practice, the CCH Coaches have no idea when this game is suppose to be played. I informed him it was indeed to be played at 6 on Wednesday at Highlands. Guess we will see if they show! Kind of odd if you ask me.:idunno:

 

Go S.C.I.T!!!!!!

I received a PM Sat from a old "in the know" guy about as connected as you can get to CCH, and he informed me that as of Sat. mornings Frosh practice, the CCH Coaches have no idea when this game is suppose to be played. I informed him it was indeed to be played at 6 on Wednesday at Highlands. Guess we will see if they show! Kind of odd if you ask me.:idunno:

 

Go S.C.I.T!!!!!!

I couldn't even begin to guess who this mystery person your speaking of is.

 

At any rate, lets hope the young Colonels show up Wednesday AND blast the baby birds.

I am going to try and catch this one, should be great weather all week too.

Game is 6:00 on Wednesday, but it is true that as of 11 Saturday morning CovCath had not heard anything from Highlands.

One the coaches told me that he is 95% sure the game will not be Thursday,

  • Author
Game is 6:00 on Wednesday, but it is true that as of 11 Saturday morning CovCath had not heard anything from Highlands.

One the coaches told me that he is 95% sure the game will not be Thursday,

 

Sounds like somebody dropped the ball or......

Why would there have been any question as to the date and time of a game? Was there consideration to move it to Friday or Saturday?

My freshman year at Highlands we played Simon Kenton at SK, and we had a full blast practice on tuesday because our schedule said the game was on a thursday. After conversation with some of the guys on the Highlands side that had friends on the Simon Kenton side, we learned the game was in fact on wednesday. It wasnt till late after practice on tuesday that we realized the game was on Wednesday. Needless to say that if some guys were not friends on different teams, there would have been a big mix up.

  • Author

ttt

 

Game is still Wednesday at 6 at Highlands!

Why would there have been any question as to the date and time of a game? Was there consideration to move it to Friday or Saturday?

 

Somebody correct me if I am wrong, but I believe this game was/is scheduled for Thursday night....HHS Varsity plays at Pendleton County on Thursday night....Thus the move to a different day this week for the frosh.

Somebody correct me if I am wrong, but I believe this game was/is scheduled for Thursday night....HHS Varsity plays at Pendleton County on Thursday night....Thus the move to a different day this week for the frosh.

You are correct.

Catch the game live on CovCath Internet Radio. Click here.

 

You have this game slated for radio coverage. Did this just come up or was it on your schedule? Look forward to your coverage.

Somebody correct me if I am wrong, but I believe this game was/is scheduled for Thursday night....HHS Varsity plays at Pendleton County on Thursday night....Thus the move to a different day this week for the frosh.

 

Actually the Frosh were scheduled to play on Wednesday all yr long, therefore allowing the Varisty to play on Thursday nite so we can all go to the Woolfest in Falmouth on Friday nite. OMG, I cant wait , Ale8 on tap and best dang pickeled pigs feet that you can lay a tooth in. LOL.

You have this game slated for radio coverage. Did this just come up or was it on your schedule? Look forward to your coverage.

 

I believe Mark has covered the frosh battle for the couple of seasons.

Catch the game live on CovCath Internet Radio. Click here.

 

I think this is awesome that CovCathiRadio takes the time not only to do Varisty football games and many other sports but thanks for doing these Frosh games. I truly believe that little things like this type of exposure helps maintain the type of success that these two programs have.

I wish Highlands had sometime like this..................

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.