Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bracken County / Eminence Predictions

Featured Replies

Do the Bears get a bigtime district win or does Eminence continue to have their number?

I am going with BC in this one..Coach Siple has the Bears playing well...

I hope to see Bracken win; I beieve that Coach Siple has already gotten the program off to a different level, with a win against Eminence, things will likely be really rocking in Brooksville. Good luck.

I am going to go with Bracken County in this one. I think it's great that at the beginning of the season, who would have thought this game would be featuring two teams that have played this much quality football this far into the season. Good job by both teams and good luck to both teams

 

Bracken Co. 30

Eminence 18

Biggest game in school history for Bracken? I say yes... winner of this one probably plays at home in the 1st round. No offense to Paris.

Bracken has never even SCORED in 6 meetings with Eminence.

 

I hope that Coach Siple can use the past few years of embarrassing losses to turn the tide.

 

If I was going with my heart I know I'd pick the bears, but I haven't seen eminence play.

 

Bracken County 30

Eminence 24

 

GO BEARS!

Eminence played a physical game with Trimble, at one point it was 16-6 Trimble was up, and they had another chance to go up two scores just before the half. Trimble also put a beating on the Bradley kid too, first meeting broke his hand, and pounded on him on the last meeting. With that Bracken will have to score over Thirty and play physical on #6 Bradley, Bradley will run for two, and throw for two. #7 Mitchell is an outstanding receiver and Bracken will have to high low him with coverage. But they are beatable, Bracken 34 Eminence 28.

This one is one of the more interesting games in the state this week IMO. It is a score I will be looking for on Friday night. What a win it would be for Bracken County if they can make it happen.

Eminence played a physical game with Trimble, at one point it was 16-6 Trimble was up, and they had another chance to go up two scores just before the half. Trimble also put a beating on the Bradley kid too, first meeting broke his hand, and pounded on him on the last meeting. With that Bracken will have to score over Thirty and play physical on #6 Bradley, Bradley will run for two, and throw for two. #7 Mitchell is an outstanding receiver and Bracken will have to high low him with coverage. But they are beatable, Bracken 34 Eminence 28.

 

What year is Bradley?

This one is one of the more interesting games in the state this week IMO. It is a score I will be looking for on Friday night. What a win it would be for Bracken County if they can make it happen.

 

I agree and am actually considering going to it.

  • Author
This one is one of the more interesting games in the state this week IMO. It is a score I will be looking for on Friday night. What a win it would be for Bracken County if they can make it happen.
This game is on a Thursday night on acount of school being out for fall break on Friday, hope everyone knows this. Are there any other games this Thursday for that reason?
This game is on a Thursday night on acount of school being out for fall break on Friday, hope everyone knows this. Are there any other games this Thursday for that reason?

 

Thanks for the heads up, I already missed a game that I wanted to go to due to forgetting about the Thursday games.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.