Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jackson Davis Picks Up A Big Offer

Featured Replies

I have watched him play many times, AAU and high school. Good kid. Hope he gets the offer he really wants.

Davis needs to produce in a high school game before even talking about college offers.....very average so far vs. similar opponents the same size and with same skills!!!

  • Author
Davis needs to produce in a high school game before even talking about college offers.....very average so far vs. similar opponents the same size and with same skills!!!

 

You're a smart guy. You know it's all about size and potential.

Any truth to the rumors that Jackson is transferring to a 10th region school?

Any truth to the rumors that Jackson is transferring to a 10th region school?

 

What school?

Any truth to the rumors that Jackson is transferring to a 10th region school?

 

Nothing surprises me anymore with today's climate. Is the grass always greener? Don't think so..........

Davis needs to produce in a high school game before even talking about college offers.....very average so far vs. similar opponents the same size and with same skills!!!

 

I expected your post to be the 2nd one.

Davis needs to produce in a high school game before even talking about college offers.....very average so far vs. similar opponents the same size and with same skills!!!

 

Wouldn't it stand to reason he'd be average against kids with the same size and skills?

Not if he is the big time quality everyone is tagging him to be.....I'm just saying produce at the high school level and then talk about big time college choices...

IMG_1980.jpg

I think this is Davis.

 

IMG_1966.jpg

Not if he is the big time quality everyone is tagging him to be.....I'm just saying produce at the high school level and then talk about big time college choices...

 

Sounds like he's doing more than talking about big time college choices.. he's picking up offers.

  • Author

I read today (I think) that UK's staff has been over to watch open gym.

I read today (I think) that UK's staff has been over to watch open gym.

 

According to J. Demling UK and Purdue was there yesterday watching him.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.