Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jackson Davis Picks Up A Big Offer

Featured Replies

Davis needs to produce in a high school game before even talking about college offers.....very average so far vs. similar opponents the same size and with same skills!!!
Why do I sense your angst towards this kid is deeper? Enlighten me.
Why do I sense your angst towards this kid is deeper? Enlighten me.

 

Look at any Lafayette thread over the last year or so and you will easily figure it out. He didn't seem very happy when Tanner Napier quit Lafayette last year.

Have nothing against the kid.....just feel like he has lots to prove before being a college player.....I am a Lafayette fan but didn't like seeing Yarbrough and Napier treated like Freshman last season, I would take up for any Lafayette player, not just those two....

If your only issue is that he's got alot to prove before being a college player (your words) does he not have enough time? The longer I moderate this site, the more the tearing down of kids rubs me the wrong way. Can't we just say congratulations young man, put in the work so that you're ready for the next level?

Is this not an opinion board? All I'm doing is stating my opinion on a thread...or should I just go along with everyone else?

  • Author
Have nothing against the kid.....just feel like he has lots to prove before being a college player.......

 

1. I don't mind you expressing an opinion.

2. Isn't the above true for almost every sophomore-to-be?

I guess you're the smart guy....why don't you just let me in on the kid's future since you are the expert!!

Opinions are fine, just in general seems certain posters on this site love to tear down and criticize some of the up and coming talent when they get any type of positive things said about them. It's a dynamic that I just have a difficult time understanding. Does anyone have a logical explanation for this behavior? Seems to me like there are underlings that exist.

Well here's my 2 cents worth. I saw the kid play once. A good solid player, however I did not think he was a superstar. As well I did not know he was a freshman at the time. After learning this, I was pretty impressed with the the young man. According to the Courier-Journal link above. Seems like he is at least creating some interest in himself. Give the young man three more years, he keeps his head on straight, works hard. IMO He has a better than average chance at playing at a major D-1 school.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.