Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott 2011/2012

Featured Replies

Pouncy, Jackson, and Morrison, have you seen them play summer ball?

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Scott Graduated about 90% of their scoring from last year. They are very young and very talented. I think after a few weeks of Coach Carr getting them to play his game, they will be contenders. I always love how hard they play and you can never count them out of a game. Good luck to the Eagles this year.

This could be a fun group to watch. I suspect they will really get up and down the floor. For this team to succeed they will need a few kids to emerge and all 5 starters will have to be a threat. If that happens, then this team could be real special.

  • Author

I will get my chance to see them on Jan 10th. We play them @GRC. Game is 1:30/3:00.

I will get my chance to see them on Jan 10th. We play them @GRC. Game is 1:30/3:00.[/QUOT

I think if Scott can beat them one time, we will start seeing wins go both ways and not always in Grc's favor. At least I hope.

  • Author
I will get my chance to see them on Jan 10th. We play them @GRC. Game is 1:30/3:00.[/QUOT

I think if Scott can beat them one time, we will start seeing wins go both ways and not always in Grc's favor. At least I hope.

 

GRC just dosn't have the "horses" as they have had in the past when we have played Scott in the regional tourneys. I will never forget Robbie Stenzel, as a 8th grader going to the line and sinking two free throws to win against Scott and then going on to win the region in 2007.

 

Best of luck to Scott this year, one of the best coached teams in the region.

 

GRC just dosn't have the "horses" as they have had in the past when we have played Scott in the regional tourneys. I will never forget Robbie Stenzel, as a 8th grader going to the line and sinking two free throws to win against Scott and then going on to win the region in 2007.

 

Best of luck to Scott this year, one of the best coached teams in the region.

 

Don't remind me of that one as I was in attendance and that was absolutely heartbreaking on our side. Then, the final position was equally disappointing as we put up a pretty poor shot as well. It still was a great game though.

  • Author

 

Don't remind me of that one as I was in attendance and that was absolutely heartbreaking on our side. Then, the final position was equally disappointing as we put up a pretty poor shot as well. It still was a great game though.

Been on that side of the win/loss too. It was a great game, expect no less between the two teams this year too.

The Eagles are looking to win their 5th consecutive District title and take that next step in making it past the Region semis.

I will get my chance to see them on Jan 10th. We play them @GRC. Game is 1:30/3:00.

 

KHSAA website has this game at Scott on Jan 7th at 6PM. Is this correct?

  • Author
KHSAA website has this game at Scott on Jan 7th at 6PM. Is this correct?

 

Yes I now have a revised schedule of ours. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

 

Don't remind me of that one as I was in attendance and that was absolutely heartbreaking on our side. Then, the final position was equally disappointing as we put up a pretty poor shot as well. It still was a great game though.

 

Your memory eludes you then as Scott's best player took it to the basket and the shot rolled around and came out.

  • Author

 

Your memory eludes you then as Scott's best player took it to the basket and the shot rolled around and came out.

 

Don't know how the post got messed up, but it looks like I posted that and I didn't....Show Stopper did.

  • Author

Now it looks like Show Stopper made your post when I quoted it....:idunno:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.