Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

T - Rocks one week later

Featured Replies

It has been a week now and I still am excited over the game! [X folks this is not meant to gloat, I'm just recognizing some outstanding achievements]. I have watched the tape over and over and applaud Dillon's awesome effort to block the xp, Eric's great blocking on punts.... (X had a vicious rush on a couple that if not for the blocks they score on special teams). Kyle's lead blocking for Nick on the td run, o-line pass protection, B.D. and D.B.'s hard running, DEE-FENSE... man, what a team effort!

 

Also, the fans get a high five as they were obviously fired up as I am told it was harder to hear signals in this game.. as opposed to round 1. Maybe that's because there were 22,000 cheering instead of half of 38,500!!!!!

RockDad, Where can we get tapes? I had to miss the championship for the first time since 1970. I'd love to get a copy.

...

 

 

Bless his heart! He is probably the most loyal Rock fan around! :thumb:

Sedat is one of the most wonderful human beings I have ever met. A man of TRUE class.

XgradROCKDad-- Where can we get ahold of the game tape? Did you get it from the KHSAA? Thanks for the info. GO ROCKS!! :thumb:

KHSAA did not tape the games this year, I heard that they did not make enough money on them.

I happened to watch the movie "Miracle" over the weekend. I was struck by the similarities between that championship team and the one I root for on Friday nights that ended up champions as well. Both suffered humiliating losses to the team that they would eventually vanquish later in the season. If you get a chance give it a view (or review) it may remind you of the Rocks miracle season of 05'.

  • Author

I was thinking of that as well as Rocky III where Clubber knocks him into next week before he gets him back in the second go round...... I can see Adrian's shirt...

WIN

TRINITY

WIN

hey, if any of you have the design of the rings, PM a copy of it, or e-mail it, if you know my e-mail.

I happened to watch the movie "Miracle" over the weekend. I was struck by the similarities between that championship team and the one I root for on Friday nights that ended up champions as well. Both suffered humiliating losses to the team that they would eventually vanquish later in the season. If you get a chance give it a view (or review) it may remind you of the Rocks miracle season of 05'.

 

Miracle Season... I think you are taking it a bit far.

 

I heard things are still buzzing on the pebbles campus.

 

Congrats again.

Miracle Season... I think you are taking it a bit far.

 

I heard things are still buzzing on the pebbles campus.

 

Congrats again.

 

 

Nice dig there T-card.

Miracle Season... I think you are taking it a bit far.

 

I heard things are still buzzing on the pebbles campus.

 

Congrats again.

 

:lol: :sssh:

Nice dig there T-card.

 

I am done with football till next summer.

 

Have a good B-ball season.

 

Cannot wait till Sept 2006.

 

Great Season Tigers>

 

As the annoying Jim Rome says, I'm out....

I am done with football till next summer.

 

Have a good B-ball season.

 

Cannot wait till Sept 2006.

 

Great Season Tigers>

 

As the annoying Jim Rome says, I'm out....

 

 

Check pm

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.