Colerain (OH) 37 Ryle 0

Clyde

I said in the Ryle/Cooper thread two weeks ago that I would leave Elliott at home for this game. I sure hope I'm wrong and he is okay. No kid works harder than Travis and it would be a shame if it is serious enough to miss part of his Senior year.

I left at halftime..I just didn't understand what Warner was trying to do on offense. Before Travis got hurt they lined him up at wr most of the time with no one in the backfield except the qb. Travis maybe ran the ball 2 times..The Ryle qb is not real good at all..Ryle is in big time trouble with no Travis.. I mean BIG TIME!!

What a game. Let me tell you this, Nutter is a stud. That kid is amazing. He took over for Travis and did a great job. He was consistently beaten down and kept getting up.

Good showing by the Raiders tonight giving they were shorthanded.

-CardinalaFan

Nutter is a good player he did really good last week also. I think he is this years Mullens. He has played a bunch of different positions DB, LB, DE, WR, and now RB. I think he took snaps at QB tonight also.

The Raiders were beaten soundly, but this was certainly not a "beatdown." The defense performed fairly well, given they were on the field quite a bit and also forced to defend a short field several times. They did give up some big running plays and you could really see the speed difference when Colerain got to the outside, but all in all, it was not a bad performance. Nice interception by Ryle's DB Kennedy early on. Unfortunately, Ryle's offense got nothing going whatsoever. Granted they were facing a darn good defense, but the passing game needs work. No downfield passing - all swing, bubble, and very short route passes and even very few of those were completed. Ultimately, though, Ryle acquitted themselves fairly well and certainly much better than alot of people were predicting.

# 52 for Ryle played a great game. I think he played Center as well as LB. He held his own against a guy who was probably 150 lbs heavier than him. The poor kid was vomiting on the field in the first half and still played his heart out. He left everything out there on the field tonight. Good job young man!

Even though Ryle didn't score, IMO, they looked to be able to move the ball better than Cocoa was able to against that Colerain Defense. I do think they had trouble with the physicalness of Colerain and the second half had the potential to get real ugly but to Colerains credit they put in their 2nd team defense with 9 minutes to go in the third qtr. I believe their 2nd team offense played the whole 4th qtr. I was very surprised Ryle only has 44 players.

IMO, this is probably the worst Colerain team I have seen in the past few years. They have tons of young talent but thats just it, the talent is young. They will be much better at the end of the year but by then they will have 2 losses and be in jeapordy of not making the playoffs.

# 52 for Ryle played a great game. I think he played Center as well as LB. He held his own against a guy who was probably 150 lbs heavier than him. The poor kid was vomiting on the field in the first half and still played his heart out. He left everything out there on the field tonight. Good job young man!

Even though Ryle didn't score, IMO, they looked to be able to move the ball better than Cocoa was able to against that Colerain Defense. I do think they had trouble with the physicalness of Colerain and the second half had the potential to get real ugly but to Colerains credit they put in their 2nd team defense with 9 minutes to go in the third qtr. I believe their 2nd team offense played the whole 4th qtr. I was very surprised Ryle only has 44 players.

IMO, this is probably the worst Colerain team I have seen in the past few years. They have tons of young talent but thats just it, the talent is young. They will be much better at the end of the year but by then they will have 2 losses and be in jeapordy of not making the playoffs.

Mac Vollett. Heart of the Ryle defense. Hits hard, very good tackler.