Tiger spirit Xcels

0116cwb

Shortly after the disappointing loss last Friday night Victor Anderson attached a note to the front of his football locker apologizing to his teamates for coming up short inches (on the 4th down of their last pocession). He said if someone was looking for him, he'd be in the weight room, (pushing himself) so not to be denied inches again. He told the guys he was sorry for letting them down.

The note on his locker was replaced with the following:

Win as a team,

Lose as a team,

Band of Brothers.

Shortly after the disappointing loss last Friday night Victor Anderson attached a note to the front of his football locker apologizing to his teamates for coming up short inches (on the 4th down of their last pocession). He said if someone was looking for him, he'd be in the weight room, (pushing himself) so not to be denied inches again. He told the guys he was sorry for letting them down.

The note on his locker was replaced with the following:

Win as a team,

Lose as a team,

Band of Brothers.

This attitude is why St X wins year after year. They may not always win the ultimate prize but they are all winners. These are the lessons that they will take into their adult life and be successful. WE are...St X!

This attitude is why St X wins year after year. They may not always win the ultimate prize but they are all winners. These are the lessons that they will take into their adult life and be successful. WE are...St X!

They will be back stronger than ever in 2006. The 2004 team was driven by the loss in the 2003 title game and they will do the same.

They will be back stronger than ever in 2006. The 2004 team was driven by the loss in the 2003 title game and they will do the same.

Very true. apparently many of the Jr's are already back in the weight room. Chose to ignore the ' take a week off to rest' theory. The Jr's I know took the loss very hard and very personal. hey now fully understand it takes all you have...and a little bit more to end the season on top. I think chemistry of this group will be really strong as well.They are driven and they will be back!

I think that you could be right. People have asked what makes Trinity and x so good. The biggest factor is the other. If x builds a training facility, Trinity builds a better one. If Trinity builds a stadium, x will try to build a better one. By the way, those are used as examples. I haven't seen the x facilities - existing or proposed.

I think that you could be right. People have asked what makes Trinity and x so good. The biggest factor is the other. If x builds a training facility, Trinity builds a better one. If Trinity builds a stadium, x will try to build a better one. By the way, those are used as examples. I haven't seen the x facilities - existing or proposed.

I agree 100%. You can ask all most any X or T grad and they can tell you the score of the X/T game during their years and a lot of other years. Ask them about any other school and most will not even remember if that team was on the schedule. No disrespect to any of those schools...just showing the intense competition between these two schools.

I couldn't agree with you more about your comments.

If you want to see the Project X plans you can visity the St. X website at http://www.saintx.com and click the Project X icon.

Best of luck to the Rockheads this offseason as well.

:thumb:

Very true. apparently many of the Jr's are already back in the weight room. Chose to ignore the ' take a week off to rest' theory. The Jr's I know took the loss very hard and very personal. hey now fully understand it takes all you have...and a little bit more to end the season on top. I think chemistry of this group will be really strong as well.They are driven and they will be back!

I think about every member of the football team frosh, JV, and varsity we're in there this week working their butts off. We want this one.

I agree 100%. You can ask all most any X or T grad and they can tell you the score of the X/T game during their years and a lot of other years. Ask them about any other school and most will not even remember if that team was on the schedule. No disrespect to any of those schools...just showing the intense competition between these two schools.

Got to tell you, you're more or less right. This goes back to MY freshman year in 1997. I'd like to think my memory of the games are fairly good as well.

1997:

Trinity-9

St. x-0

St.x- 3

Trinity-0

1998:

St.x-13

Trinity-9

1999:

St.x-28

Trinity-14

2000: