Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Williamsburg @ Harlan predictions

Who will win? 11 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

    • Williamsburg
      27%
    • Harlan
      72%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Williamsburg travels to Harlan after coming off a shellacking of Jellico,TN 58-0. Harlan returns for their home opener after a narrow loss vs. 1A#5 Pikeville on the road. This one could turn out to be a big one. Thoughts?

This past Friday was a coming out party for a very talented young Jacket team. New comers Skylar Griffith, Chase Lowery, Dalton Sizemore, and Corey Shelton all had big plays on offense and scored. Logan Hamlin was steady at QB, and special teams played well. On Defense Jefferson Patrick had a big game at LB, as did Brandon Lyons. The front of Jeffers, Loy, and Helton collapsed Jellico's line and helped hold the offense to negative yardage. It was a great night for the Jackets, but now reality sets in. The green Dragons will be no Jellico. They are big and tough. Williamsburg has a ton of speed and Harlan is a battering ram physically. Think it will be a hard fought battle and a close one. With the game being at Harlan I guess the edge with most prognosticators would go to Harlan...Can the young Jackets overcome the trip, the hostile environment, and the physicality of the Dragons...more later in the week!

Could a moderator put this into a poll? Thanks!

Would have thought there would be a bit more posts on this one, but oh well. After watching film Harlan has good size and is well coached. The Jackets will have to play error free ball at the Dragon's lair to pull this one off. I'm going with my heart on this one (gee I usually do...lol) and am thinking the Jackets go to 2-0 in a close one 32-30.

Playing at Harlan will be tough for these very young Jackets, I look for Harlan to win this one...

The Jackets are well coached and hungry to get deep into the playoffs. I expect inspired play from the Burg and will take them in an epic battle 28-26. Rep football in Whitley boys!

I don't know enough about most of the teams in that area to make a knowledgeable pick on the game but I have to go with and pull for my "southern ky." friends and pick Williamsburg. So, from Raceland Ramblerville to W-Burg ......good luck, I am an adopted Jacket fan. (unless we should meet somewhere in the future). :thumb: From what I can gather on these post it should be a great game. I hope that both teams stay injury free.

Williamsburg seems to be alot like Raceland in that they definately have talent, young talent. The two I believe were the top two freshman class A teams in the state last season (or one of the recent years,not sure).

I don't know enough about most of the teams in that area to make a knowledgeable pick on the game but I have to go with and pull for my "southern ky." friends and pick Williamsburg. So, from Raceland Ramblerville to W-Burg ......good luck, I am an adopted Jacket fan. (unless we should meet somewhere in the future). :thumb: From what I can gather on these post it should be a great game. I hope that both teams stay injury free.

Williamsburg seems to be alot like Raceland in that they definately have talent, young talent. The two I believe were the top two freshman class A teams in the state last season (or one of the recent years,not sure).

They met in the state middle school finals last year. Thanks for your kind wishes, as we hope you all pull off a win with Ashland this week!

Us Ram fans will be pulling for Williamsburg. I hope they have a great season.

 

Poll added.

My brain keeps telling me that Burg is a bad match for Harlan, but I also keep getting the feeling that Harlan is going to be a tough out for most 1A teams this year. This has the makings for a good game. Harlan will probably take this game over in the second half due to the way they pound you down and Burg being young. Being played at home is a big plus for Harlan too.....

Us Ram fans will be pulling for Williamsburg. I hope they have a great season.

 

Poll added.

Thanks!!! :thumb:

Harlan 22-14.

I don't know enough about most of the teams in that area to make a knowledgeable pick on the game but I have to go with and pull for my "southern ky." friends and pick Williamsburg. So, from Raceland Ramblerville to W-Burg ......good luck, I am an adopted Jacket fan. (unless we should meet somewhere in the future). :thumb: From what I can gather on these post it should be a great game. I hope that both teams stay injury free.

Williamsburg seems to be alot like Raceland in that they definately have talent, young talent. The two I believe were the top two freshman class A teams in the state last season (or one of the recent years,not sure).

 

I'm with you Old Rambler. Good luck to our southern friends. Harlan will be a tough game. I hear they have a good team. Good luck W,burg. And may both teams stay healthy.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.