Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Photography

Featured Replies

Being in the right place at the right time, I hear you Mustang. My wife recently took the following photo at dusk at Paintsville Lake after a long day. I thought it was beautiful.

 

DSC_0036 (640x426).jpg

  • Replies 47
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Volleyball BGHS vs Greenwood

B52H0454.jpg

Downtown Richmond with the shutter opened a bit

DSC_0170.jpg

Lots of light helps with action shots and funny faces

tackle head.jpg

More with the shutter open at night

100_6323.jpg

Downtown Richmond with the shutter opened a bit

 

Very cool.

I always thought it would be a fun hobby to get into but with sooooooo many cameras out there i have no clue where to start. The wife and I have a nice little camera, but I would love an upgrade something with a nice lens but where do I start any suggestions? Send me a PM if you have any thoughts or ideas that could help me out and i dont want to spend a ton either Thanks so much!!

Dance team finds way to dry their hair after downpour

B52H0893B.jpg

I only shoot in the Manual mode. Now I know I need help but where do I get it?

 

I have seen your work don't change anything lol. I shoot about 90% of the time in Av and the rest in manual mode.

Barn spider at AA's house ...

spider_close1_small.jpg

For you photography buffs, check out this guy's work.

 

Randall Sanger Photography Facebook Page

 

Randy is a friend who specializes in waterfalls, mostly in WV, and other outdoor photography. Just browse through his wall photos or timeline and enjoy. I love having Randy on my friend list because he posts so many great pictures.

 

This one is my favorite I think...

 

544561_379544438777409_450566416_n.jpg

I took this shot a couple days ago. I wish I'd have had my camera at the time but instead used my phone. It was dusk and the fog was just forming. I thought it was a beautiful scene and I snapped a few shots. I thought this was the nicest one.

image-3340001394.jpg

One more with a different focal point a few min earlier. The fog was much less in this one. I thought it had a "colder" feel to it. I liked the sky and reflection in this one. I also couldn't believe the difference in these two shot taken less than five min apart.

image-884524923.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.