Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Photography

Featured Replies

I do love the lights in the first one though...very interesting focal point the eye is drawn straight to.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For you photography buffs, check out this guy's work.

 

Randall Sanger Photography Facebook Page

 

Randy is a friend who specializes in waterfalls, mostly in WV, and other outdoor photography. Just browse through his wall photos or timeline and enjoy. I love having Randy on my friend list because he posts so many great pictures.

 

This one is my favorite I think...

 

544561_379544438777409_450566416_n.jpg

 

That is done by using a tripod and having a long shutter speed. The stuff in the back ground is stationary and stays clear. Other things, like the water, continue to move and create the image of actually flowing or can look like fog.

I always thought it would be a fun hobby to get into but with sooooooo many cameras out there i have no clue where to start. The wife and I have a nice little camera, but I would love an upgrade something with a nice lens but where do I start any suggestions? Send me a PM if you have any thoughts or ideas that could help me out and i dont want to spend a ton either Thanks so much!!

 

unbiased reviews of most any camera or lens around

Digital Camera, DSLR and Lens Reviews | Cameralabs

 

This guys knows his stuff. Lots of good tips and info.

KenRockwell.com: Photography, Cameras and Taking Better Pictures

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.