Anyone Use Spotify?

Run To State

Gotta love US patent law. Spotify has barely even gotten its foot in the door in this country and they've just been sued by someone claiming to have developed the technology 10 years ago. Amazing. I'll find a link.

I've got it and love it. The fact that you dont have to download music and you can still listen to most of it when not online is awesome.

If I can figure out how to send invites I surely will. Please send me a PM with your email address and I'll get one to you when I figure it out. Run to State, you will be the first to get an invite. :thumb::ylsuper::thumb::ylsuper::thumb::ylsuper:

I've got it and love it. The fact that you dont have to download music and you can still listen to most of it when not online is awesome.

If I can figure out how to send invites I surely will. Please send me a PM with your email address and I'll get one to you when I figure it out. Run to State, you will be the first to get an invite. :thumb::ylsuper::thumb::ylsuper::thumb::ylsuper:

Thank you, Statman, I appreciate it!

Well I just looked it up and found how to send invites, BUT it says I don't have any invites available. Wonder if its cause I've only got the free service instead of the paid service? smh!
I'm not sure if you can or not, the only thing I could find was this.

My invites have vanished. Where have they gone?

Don’t worry, they’re safe. We’ve stopped showing the invites in the Spotify message bar, as many people found they just got in the way.

To view your invites, you can either:

Login to Spotify.com, then click on your username. From the drop-down menu, select Share Spotify

Or you can visit your Profile page inside Spotify. From the top Help menu, select Your account.

One thing that is awesome is that you can share playlists with folks. We should get some BGP Spotify playlists together...lol. Also, when you're not online, the songs that are available will be in white font while the ones not available are in sort of a grayish color.