Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Adidas Invitational

Featured Replies

  • Replies 100
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is great...wish they had that last year.

 

You had me... :D

10 meeting in Indy then off to North Central. As Bart Scott said once, "CAN'T WAIT!"

If I can offer one piece of advice for anyone going to Indy do yourself a favor and stop by Long's Bakery near downtown. Outstanding.

 

There is also a good blue-collar burger place with strong burgers called Workingman's Burgers or something to that effect.

10 meeting in Indy then off to North Central. As Bart Scott said once, "CAN'T WAIT!"

Have fun Clyde. Hope you will give us some updates.

I just walked past Thad Matta and Roy Williams. Thad Matta spoke. Nice guy. Roy Williams didn't. Imagine that.lol

 

 

 

No. I didn't have any Duke gear on.lol

I just walked past Thad Matta and Roy Williams. Thad Matta spoke. Nice guy. Roy Williams didn't. Imagine that.lol

 

 

 

No. I didn't have any Duke gear on.lol

 

Playing it safe......:lol:

Playing it safe......:lol:

 

Naw. I don't want to be confused with anyone from Duke's staff.lol

 

 

Or a look like a groupie.lol

Is it a problem that I have a Nike shirt?

Is it a problem that I have a Nike shirt?

 

 

Lol. I hope not. All I see are Jordans and Nike socks.

On the way up now! Ull be at NC first then heading to the field house to watch a player from TN I'm helping, then back to NC.

The game tomorrow in the 15's between Meanstreets and L'ville Magic should be a dandy. Game is at 2:30 at Northview Middle School. Both teams are loaded.

The game tomorrow in the 15's between Meanstreets and L'ville Magic should be a dandy. Game is at 2:30 at Northview Middle School. Both teams are loaded.

 

Yeah, that is the same time as the Shabazz-Drummond tilt. I'll probably go to both. I'm really leaning towards watching the Magic play. They are fun to watch.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.