Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Adidas Invitational

Featured Replies

  • Author

Here is how the other KY 16U teams did yesterday:

 

Hoop Dreams 2-0

The Ville 2-0

KY Elite 1-1

Bombers 1-1

  • Replies 100
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched Shabazz Muhammed and Andre Drummond for a little while. I really like Muhammed. Smooth and seemed like the best player on the court by far, IMO. Drummond has great size and should only get bigger. He is huge. I love Shabazz though.

 

 

I ended up walking to Northview and watched the Louisville Magic play Meanstreets. Great, intense ballgame that the Magic won. I really like that team and wish I could go watch all of their games. Truly a fun team to watch. Pitino came to their game and stayed from start to finish. I wonder who all he was watching.

Watched Shabazz Muhammed and Andre Drummond for a little while. I really like Muhammed. Smooth and seemed like the best player on the court by far, IMO. Drummond has great size and should only get bigger. He is huge. I love Shabazz though.

 

 

I ended up walking to Northview and watched the Louisville Magic play Meanstreets. Great, intense ballgame that the Magic won. I really like that team and wish I could go watch all of their games. Truly a fun team to watch. Pitino came to their game and stayed from start to finish. I wonder who all he was watching.

 

I would guess Grundy and the Ballard PG.

I would guess Grundy and the Ballard PG.

 

I've seen the Magic play 3 times now and I firmly believe Quentin Snider is the best soph-to-be in the state. Russell is a great player but I like Snider and Grundy better than him.

I've seen the Magic play 3 times now and I firmly believe Quentin Snider is the best soph-to-be in the state. Russell is a great player but I like Snider and Grundy better than him.

 

You can make a very legitimately case for Grundy over Russell, but as far as college prospects go Snider is not in their league. Like Quentin a lot but he simply doesn't have the frame to be in that conversation right now. Getting set to watch them again in a few...

No he is Nike and at LeBron...

No he is Nike and at LeBron...

 

Thanks. That is the one kid that really impressed me at the Beachball Classic. I had not heard of him.I wanted to watch his team and see Zack Peters, the kid that had committed to Kansas. I do know now that he is nationally ranked.

Random thoughts from one day of watching:

 

Some kids look to be 25 years old.

 

Best player was Shabbaz.

 

Hatton looks like he has gotten thicker.

 

Only 2 coaches didnt have school gear -Cal and Roy.

 

IU fans are as rabid as UK fans.

 

Head coaches just watch while asst coaches take notes.

 

Hard individual defense played but not good team defense which is to be expected.

 

I could not do what GT and many others do.

You can make a very legitimately case for Grundy over Russell, but as far as college prospects go Snider is not in their league. Like Quentin a lot but he simply doesn't have the frame to be in that conversation right now. Getting set to watch them again in a few...

 

I can definitely agree with that. Snider seems to be the most consistent. Russell disappears for stretches and Grundy does as well but I can definitely see how they project out as better college prospects.

 

How did they do in their game?

Random thoughts from one day of watching:

 

Some kids look to be 25 years old.

 

Best player was Shabbaz.

 

Hatton looks like he has gotten thicker.

 

Only 2 coaches didnt have school gear -Cal and Roy.

 

IU fans are as rabid as UK fans.

 

Head coaches just watch while asst coaches take notes.

 

Hard individual defense played but not good team defense which is to be expected.

 

I could not do what GT and many others do.

 

 

I was sitting near some guys at NC(courts 2&3)who were saying the same thing about some of the kids looking 25 years old. Was that you? Again?

 

Agree on Shabazz.

 

Hatton is thick.

 

Roy Williams is a little dude. He and Wojo may be the same height.

 

I couldn't do what GT and others do but that is a job that I would love. I could watch and try to evaluate talent all day long. I have loved being up here and seeing this level of talent.

 

How did they do in their game?

 

Dominated and won by 30. Hatton turned his ankle again and it looked nasty after the game...

IU fans are as rabid as UK fans.

 

For sure. Lived in Indy for 13 years before moving to KY---and the IU/UK fans could be interchangeable.

No he is Nike and at LeBron...

 

Maybe this is for a different thread....but would be interested in tournament and exposure opportunities if you play for Adidas or Nike? Pros/Cons?

Regarding the Hoosier Shootout, the Crons 16 won their pool. Today they beat Minnesota Select and advanced to the semi-finals. They play on Friday at 12:30 and if they win, they play in the finals at 4:00 p.m.

 

Go CRONS!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.