Morton's, Ruth Chris, or Jeff Ruby's...Best Steak?

04sportsfan05

Best steak and atmosphere?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Best steak and atmosphere?

• Morton's
    • Ruth Chris
    • Jeff Ruby's
    • None of the above (please list your choice)

Pat's is the best in Louisville. Out of the options given I'll agree and go with Jeff Ruby's.

I agree with you on Pats I also like Stoney River, going to Ruth Chris on Sunday for my birthday really can't go wrong with any of the above mentioned.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of the one's listed everybody says Ruby's. I've had Morton's and honestly like Malone's way better. The best I've ever had is something Brother's in Dallas. I think it's top 5 in the Nation. It was out of this world! There's a Flemmings in Knoxville btw arround the Farragut area.

Voted for Ruby's of the options given. Always had a great experience at Precinct, but haven't been in almost a year.

Honestly, the best steak I've ever had "out", is likely Burghoff's (sp) in Chicago. Older place, and it was more than a few years ago, but it was remarkable. Man, it was good.

Voted for Ruby's of the options given. Always had a great experience at Precinct, but haven't been in almost a year.

Honestly, the best steak I've ever had "out", is likely Burghoff's (sp) in Chicago. Older place, and it was more than a few years ago, but it was remarkable. Man, it was good.

Another great place for a steak is Gibsons in Chicago on Rush Street.

Just to stipulate responses:

Assuming from the fact that Louisville is the only place you can come by one of each of these steakhouses, are you looking for a steakhouse in the Louisville area?

I live in Louisville, so I am looking for one here, or atleast close by.

Thanks to everyone for the help and kind words!

The best steak I ever had was up on Montgomery Road in Cincinnati not sure the name of the place but they had a fire pit in front by the parking lot it was a very nice place. It was like $50 dollars for a steak.

Has anyone been to the Celestial? It has been a while since I have been there but two of the best meals of my life were there. It is an older crowd. But it is a unique setting with a great view of Cincinnati from Mt. Adams. It is upscale and I think would be an experience befitting such a special evening. Hopefully others on here have been and can add more perspective but I recommend looking into it for creating a special memory.

Thank you for your service!

You are spot on with the Celestial. I've only been a handful of times, but it is one of the best "occasion" places in Cincinnati. One of the better dining experiences in the city. Amazing view, great food, outstanding service. Crowd is older, and that's being kind. But, if you get past that, it's a must if you live in the area.