LBJ/DWade v MJ/Scottie

Best NBA Duo Ever  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Best NBA Duo Ever

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the end of their careers I believe LeBron and DWade will be looked at as the greatest duo of all-time. I think their close friendship along with their talent will really set them apart from others. To be honest think Shaq and Kobe were right behind MJ and Scottie.

Lebron/DWade. Hands down. Scottie Pippen is monumentally overrated in my opinion.

Define monumentally overrated? He was a stopper and the straw that stirred the drink. The mistake that he, and many, made was believing that he alone would ever be able to fill the scoring void left by Jordan. He's the best defender of the four.

Define monumentally overrated? He was a stopper and the straw that stirred the drink. The mistake that he, and many, made was believing that he alone would ever be able to fill the scoring void left by Jordan. He's the best defender of the four.

You said that "they" finished games. That's not true. Jordan finished games. And I'll also disagree with the notion that Pippen is a better defender than LeBron. Of course this is all opinion, but I think Jordan is on another level than the others mentioned, not only skill-wise, but mentally he was different.

In fact, the only way that I can see Jordan/Pippen being equal is the mere fact that Jordan was that good.

After thinking about it is not as easy as you would think. But honestly I would take Shaq and Kobe over Wade/JBL.

I was thinking the same thing. I know we'll get the 'Kobe guys....blah blah blah' stuff but I truly believe at their height Kobe/Shaq is the best NBA duo ever as the poll asks.