Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scandal Involving KHSAA Officials?

Featured Replies

If this goes as far as it could go(I highly doubt it considering whats been swept under the rug already) you will see SEVERAL officials in the 14-15th in jail and a few high ranking BOE officials in a few counties go to jail.

 

Dirty officials are part of the 15th.....and it was obvious this year.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At least they're used to wearing stripes.

 

:lol:

 

I can't believe this post didn't get more attention. Am I the only one who laughs at your jokes?

:lol:

 

I can't believe this post didn't get more attention. Am I the only one who laughs at your jokes?

 

You're a member of a very select group.:cool:

 

 

My sense of humor, such as it is, tends to run on the dry and understated side; as opposed to "in your face". Think Stephen Wright, not Jerry Lewis.

My sense of humor, such as it is, tends to run on the dry and understated side

 

That probably explains it, as I prefer that type of humor myself.

It's been two months, anything?

More than four months and counting. Anything?

 

I thought this was going to be the tip of the iceberg and not just an isolated incident.....

^See post 52...

 

Yeah, I saw your post. Not buying it. Can't believe that something supposedly as big as this scandal could get swept under the rug.

 

Maybe it was just an isolated incident....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.