Micah Johnson Is Mr. Football 2005

knnal

Interesting arguments here.

But what I'm really puzzled about is this: What possible interest would the daily paper and its readers in Ft. Wayne, Indiana, have of who got Ky's Mr. Football? Where's the local newspeg? It's not like Johnson has IU-PU-FW on his short list.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting arguments here.

But what I'm really puzzled about is this: What possible interest would the daily paper and its readers in Ft. Wayne, Indiana, have of who got Ky's Mr. Football? Where's the local newspeg? It's not like Johnson has IU-PU-FW on his short list.

Good question. Here's another: What was HSSRB doing reading a Ft Wayne newspaper?

Wasn't there a crieteria posted last year on what Mr Football was supposed to be comprised of or is there not a criteria? Is it a one year award or carrear award? Seems like we've been down this road before on here. If there is a link can somebody find it.

Dont we all wish there was a spell check button!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dont we all wish there was a spell check button!!!

Don't we all wish we had a life that didn't consist of cruising around internet message boards making fun of grammer? Last time I checked you put a ? at the end of a question by the way! :laugh:

Don't we all wish we had a life that didn't consist of cruising around internet message boards making fun of grammer? Last time I checked you put a ? at the end of a question by the way! :laugh:

grammar

:fire:

I'm just stating the facts, gnat!
You're looking for some sort of conspiracy. The "facts" you cite have nothing to do with the Mr. Football voting process.

Perhaps the reason Johnson has moved up his college announcement is because his season ended earlier than he anticipated. I'm sure he was expecting to be playing in Louisville this weekend.

Who is it that you think I think is conspiring? All I think is that someone is doing a fantastic job getting a great player publicity and keeping his name on everyone's lips and admiring the strategy.

Oh, God! Is there anyone out there who understands that I'm not trying to do any bashing (of the media or Johnson)?