Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region in boys BB in 2011

Featured Replies

Jalen Avery

 

Sure why wouldnt he? May as well get McNeil and the rest of the Tar Heels signed up. Im guessing mom is moving out of CVG cuz pops lives in Ohio.

  • Replies 68
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently Dixie isnt done with their offseason acquisitions. Not only will Zach McCormick likely transfer per Kurt Stubbs of Ohio Hoops Report but in checking out the Team Kentucky roster I noticed a player named Lazar Lukovic. The school listed next to him was Dixie. It just so happens he is 6'10.

MAY not be back in time for this weekend.

Sure why wouldnt he? May as well get McNeil and the rest of the Tar Heels signed up. Im guessing mom is moving out of CVG cuz pops lives in Ohio.

 

did you mean to say MAYO?????? Like OJ??? Are you trying to say they are building a team like the boys across the river did a couple of years ago?

Is there some connection to Dixie for Lazar?

Scott County North, .

 

 

Toyota again?

Toyota again?

 

You know what Clyde all i am waiting on now is for the HHS haters to get on here and say that Dixie cant beat them in football so now they are recruiting in a sport the can beat them in just like HHS does in Football!!!

This thread is starting to get as bizarre as the CCH coaching thread. Wow. Let's keep it real folks.

Where are the Dixie folks? I hear crickets in Crestview Hills.

I'm not sure what time the Greyhound bus is expected to arrive with all of these players, but I'll try and find out. :popcorn:

My source is as clOse to the Dixie program as you can get.

 

Sending a random email to a coach and then pretending to be on the inside of what is going on based on the reply to someone said coach doesn't know at all is not exactly gathering much inside information. Just sayin'... :thumb:

Sending a random email to a coach and then pretending to be on the inside of what is going on based on the reply to someone said coach doesn't know at all is not exactly gathering much inside information. Just sayin'... :thumb:

 

YOWZA

YOWZA

 

Is this where I say my source is as close to the Dixie program as it gets???

Is this where I say my source is as close to the Dixie program as it gets???

 

DOUBLE BARREL BLASTS

My source is as clOse to the Dixie program as you can get. I never said they wouldn't get a transfer... I simply stated that none had transferred in YET. Read my post a little closer next time before responding.

 

As far as the 6'10 kid goes, didn't Dixie have a big kid like that already enrolled this year that didn't play basketball?

I stand by my post! Way to stay on both sides of the fence there, so no matter what happens you appear correct in the end.

 

No one makes this stuff up, either people are involved in the situation, talk(ed) to the players/parents involved, or other connections which I really can't discuss, or maybe someone is related to a coach there. WHY would anyone in their right mind lie about any of the above, and then have zero credibility afterwards? Hmmm

Sending a random email to a coach and then pretending to be on the inside of what is going on based on the reply to someone said coach doesn't know at all is not exactly gathering much inside information. Just sayin'... :thumb:

 

I did send an email to a coach. Your point?

 

What you failed to mention though was that one of the players mentioned just so happens to be the younger brother of someone I went to high school with, but am also still good friends with to this day.

 

You and sportsguy (who has asked for my help in the past to "get" a few players on his AAU team...funny how that works, huh?) can bash my info and take personal shots at me all you want but I have a lot more inside info than you think. Unlike others in this thread, I stated a fact that no new players had enrolled at Dixie. Is that not true? I'd assume you'd know since you seem to know it all.

 

The one player that was mentioned as supposedly transferring in by Q, was actually a student at Dixie all year but didn't play basketball. Thanks for playing though.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.