Track the NBA basketball season. April.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been suprisingly quite though I think. Hopefully it doens't get blown out of proportion.

Quiet on here but loud everywhere else. Been all over ESPN since noon. I get text alerts from ESPN and the Lakers and I have gotten 4 texts about it, including his statement. I am tired of it already.:lol:

Bynum has a bone bruise. Nothing serious. Will not miss any playoff games. Whew......

For all the Lebron bashers (mostly Kobe fans) who throw jabs at Lebron and call him an all about me punk every time he wears his headband wrong or something whats up with Kobe? I mean its not like last night is the first time this type of stuff happens. Kobe wines and cries more than anyone in the league. He cusses more than Tiger Woods while hes playing and I'm not even going to get into the rape case and everything else. Why in the world does so many people hate on Lebron and give him so much trash when Kobe's actions are often times far worst? I mean you guys are just like oh its just Kobe, he says hes sorry, whatever. But really? I mean as much as people hate on Lebron over the smallest of stuff don't you think its odd not too many fans hang on everyone of 24's downfalls the same way people do Lebron. What happened last night was bad, but if it happened to Lebron they would have already had him at the gallows pole.

For all the Lebron bashers (mostly Kobe fans) who throw jabs at Lebron and call him an all about me punk every time he wears his headband wrong or something whats up with Kobe? I mean its not like last night is the first time this type of stuff happens. Kobe wines and cries more than anyone in the league. He cusses more than Tiger Woods while hes playing and I'm not even going to get into the rape case and everything else. Why in the world does so many people hate on Lebron and give him so much trash when Kobe's actions are often times far worst? I mean you guys are just like oh its just Kobe, he says hes sorry, whatever. But really? I mean as much as people hate on Lebron over the smallest of stuff don't you think its odd not too many fans hang on everyone of 24's downfalls the same way people do Lebron. What happened last night was bad, but if it happened to Lebron they would have already had him at the gallows pole.

I think it's widely assumed that Kobe isn't the nicest or best guy in the world. Other than Kobe fans, LeBron had been a so called good guy for many until the last two years. He was the guy that smiled, never got angry on the court (throwing the ball at JO'Neal was the worst thing he'd done on the court from my memory), and he played on a crummy team.

And as a LBJ guy, I'll be the first to say that Kobe did at least own up to it. Even though I don't see James saying something like that, going on his history of bad judgments I couldn't see him coming out and admitting to it. JMO

I think it's widely assumed that Kobe isn't the nicest or best guy in the world. Other than Kobe fans, LeBron had been a so called good guy for many until the last two years. He was the guy that smiled, never got angry on the court (throwing the ball at JO'Neal was the worst thing he'd done on the court from my memory), and he played on a crummy team.

And as a LBJ guy, I'll be the first to say that Kobe did at least own up to it. Even though I don't see James saying something like that, going on his history of bad judgments I couldn't see him coming out and admitting to it. JMO

That's kind of what I'm saying though. Kobe fans rip on Bron every chance they get it seems like but for the most part Lebron fans don't act like that towards Kobe although Kobe's actions may actually be worst in most cases. I just don't get all the hate for Lebron from Kobe fans, never have. Especially when Kobe does some of the things he does.

lebron would have said he didn't know what it meant when he said it,thats the difference. :D Seriously though he probably wouldn't have owned up to it.

Probably not, but on the other hand he probably wouldn't have ever said it either. Lebron may throw up his hands and cry foul every now and then but you will never see him belittle an official, never. But I'm not even really trying to make Kobe look bad, I mean things like this happen all the time in pro sports, he just got caught by the cameras for the most part. I'm just pointing out people make the craziest stretches in the world to make Lebron look bad but when something happens with Kobe its all hush hush. I mean its like "omg Lebron ducked out on the starting lineups hes such a selfish idiot, etc. etc. etc." Just funny really that mostly comes from Kobe fans when Lebron does something they can rip on but then Kobe is Kobe and no mention is ever made.

Probably not, but on the other hand he probably wouldn't have ever said it either. Lebron may throw up his hands and cry foul every now and then but you will never see him belittle an official, never. But I'm not even really trying to make Kobe look bad, I mean things like this happen all the time in pro sports, he just got caught by the cameras for the most part. I'm just pointing out people make the craziest stretches in the world to make Lebron look bad but when something happens with Kobe its all hush hush. I mean its like "omg Lebron ducked out on the starting lineups hes such a selfish idiot, etc. etc. etc." Just funny really that mostly comes from Kobe fans when Lebron does something they can rip on but then Kobe is Kobe and no mention is ever made.
It's not just one thing Lebron has done it was a combination of many things. If you wanna rip Kobe for that be my guest it was stupid and you have every right to.

It's not just one thing Lebron has done it was a combination of many things. If you wanna rip Kobe for that be my guest it was stupid and you have every right to.

I'm not trying to or wanting to is the thing, I could care less. I just always wanted to know why people hate on Lebron so much (mainly Kobe fans). It's very ironic.

And as far as what Kobe does like Lebron, nothing really its two totally separate things and personalities. People hate on Lebron for things that are often done out of immaturity on his part or perhaps bad choices. ie. "The Decision." People like to rip on Lebron for some of the things he says, kind of like the whole League contraction statement. When it boils down to it though Lebron is more less an overgrown kid who has had to learn how to deal with certain media responsibilities on top of everything else. I mean if I could go from being a phenom in high school to the next big NBA superstar, be driving Hummers to high school and everything else (after growing up in not the greatest of situations) I would be very proud of myself to be as nice as guys as Lebron is. If most people had lived through the same thing they probably wouldn't be the most adept at handling certain things either, even with his high school education I'm sure it still wasn't much of one. I doubt his teachers were sweating him that hard over homework. However, people will attack him for not saying the smartest thing he could have possibly said or done things the way they felt they ought to have been handled.