Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who is headed to Houston?

Featured Replies

I'll be there.....flying Southwest.....of course, I got my flight scheduled in January....my Dad and I go every year....regardless of who's in.

 

You on the SW flight out of SDF tomorrow night at 7ish?

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flying out of Louisville tomorrow night!

You on the SW flight out of SDF tomorrow night at 7ish?

 

9:55 am....

  • Author

I "may" have found a furnished apartment that is three blocks away from the stadium, they had someone who cancelled via their voicemail and need to call him back in the morning, they said once they talk to him to confirm they will offer it to me.

 

If anyone is looking to share the cost of a place, let me know ASAP! The apartment has seperate bedrooms. It's a nice place! And not too expensive!

My dad, 2 uncles, 2 cousins and a friend of the family will be there this afternoon. Paint the town BLUE!

Anyone going to PPatt's party tonight?

Anyone going to PPatt's party tonight?

 

:lol: I was just getting ready to ask that....He's been talking about it all week.

My daughter is a student at UK and got tickets in the lottery. She is currently on her way with 3 friends. Safe travels to her and all who are driving down there.

I am a student at UK and won the lottery as well. Dad took off work and grabbed a ticket. Were about 2 and a half hours outside of Houston now! Its been a long drive. Go Big Blue!

I'm staying here at the team hotel. Lots of UK fans around as expected. Reliant is massive. It towers over the Astro Dome.

I'm staying here at the team hotel. Lots of UK fans around as expected. Reliant is massive. It towers over the Astro Dome.

 

Wasn't that amazing to see? I remember all the hooplah about the Astrodome and how massive it is.....Reliant laughs at it, it should be knocked down, it looked horrible from the outside.

Wasn't that amazing to see? I remember all the hooplah about the Astrodome and how massive it is.....Reliant laughs at it, it should be knocked down, it looked horrible from the outside.

 

No kidding. What a dump. Tanner Boyle and Kelly Leak need to return with some dynamite.

Just got home about 3 am this morning.

Just got home about 3 am this morning.

Ouch. My friends were able to drive it in 11 hours somehow. We flew in to Huntsville. I hate long drives.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.