Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who is headed to Houston?

Featured Replies

Took the 7:00 AM flight on Tuesday morning back home, direct flight. I'm thankful I had lottery tickets and was going before KY made the final 4. Who's booking for next year?

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ouch. My friends were able to drive it in 11 hours somehow. We flew in to Huntsville. I hate long drives.

 

1100 miles for us.

Took the 7:00 AM flight on Tuesday morning back home, direct flight. I'm thankful I had lottery tickets and was going before KY made the final 4. Who's booking for next year?

 

I got picked in the lottery as well, but was not going unless Cats did.

Ouch. My friends were able to drive it in 11 hours somehow. We flew in to Huntsville. I hate long drives.

 

11 hours from where? Couldn't be Houston...

Took the 7:00 AM flight on Tuesday morning back home, direct flight. I'm thankful I had lottery tickets and was going before KY made the final 4. Who's booking for next year?

 

My father and I will be there.

11 hours from where? Couldn't be Houston...

 

I guess I should also ask, to where?

I got picked in the lottery as well, but was not going unless Cats did.

 

I understand that sentiment, as I hate UK, and still went. BUT, there is a sense of good feeling when you don't have a "Dog" in the fight.....(pardon the pun).

11 hours from where? Couldn't be Houston...

Either that or he was lying to me that he was home :lol: Just typed it in and it is 742 miles from Houston to Murray. He would have averaged 67 mph. Said he made two stops.

My father and I will be there.

 

I met several folks in Houston that make this their annual family or friends trip.

Great way to bond!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.