Doron Lamb to return for sophomore season

Have you seen him very much GT? Is he a big?

Only twice. He would be a 4 year type for stability. Already a college made body, but tends to want to be a 3 more than he should. If Cal can get him focused on being a 4 instead of hanging around on the perimeter he would be a solid addition...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only twice. He would be a 4 year type for stability. Already a college made body, but tends to want to be a 3 more than he should. If Cal can get him focused on being a 4 instead of hanging around on the perimeter he would be a solid addition...

Do you think he'd be able to contribute right away anything at all, or would it be a year or two before he would get solid PT and any production?

Do you think he'd be able to contribute right away anything at all, or would it be a year or two before he would get solid PT and any production?

I think he would need some time, but he is very mature physically so you can't rule out some spot minutes early...

GT, I've been wanting to ask you something for a while so I figure now is as good as time as any. We have all heard about how Gilchrist is a good defender, how does he compare to Liggins as a defender?

Better defender than Liggins was as a freshman. :D

They are a lot different physically with Liggins using his long arms to really disrupt his opponent where Gillie is more physical and uses his body. I never expect a freshman to be where he needs to be on the defensive end, but Mike is about as good as it can get for a young pup...

Thanks man :thumb:. You're the go-to guy for alot of us here, and I for one really appreciate it, even if I give you some good natured grief from time to time :D.