Rate the teams in the 10th region for next season

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now I like Montgomery as the favorite with Clark, Campbell, Brossart, Pendleton, and Harrison all in the mix. As stated previously, with the regional tourny being held at MCHS, this might give the edge to the Indians. I really like what they have returning with Prewitt and Handshoe (about 40ppg combined) with Brandon Fruth and Austin Crisp along with some younger guys that will have to step up. Will be an interesting year in the 10th!

Edited by Touch The Line
spelling

With Stenzel back along with Charlie Rogers , Fadkin ,and hoping Van Cleve plays, Roberts and Howell, I think Clark will be very competitive. I also believe if Black and Harris from Mason Co plays along with a talented group of sophomores that they will also be competitive. Montgomery brings back their Offenseve punch with Prewitt, Handshoe, Crisp and Fruth and should be pretty tough. Harrison and Pendleton will also be pretty good. Paris will be much better. It will be interesting.

With Stenzel back along with Charlie Rogers , Fadkin ,and hoping Van Cleve plays, Roberts and Howell, I think Clark will be very competitive. I also believe if Black and Harris from Mason Co plays along with a talented group of sophomores that they will also be competitive. Montgomery brings back their Offenseve punch with Prewitt, Handshoe, Crisp and Fruth and should be pretty tough. Harrison and Pendleton will also be pretty good. Paris will be much better. It will be interesting.

Not arguing your statement, but other than Jacobs, who do they return or who steps up from their younger groups? I know they got a few 7th graders that will be studs!

Not arguing your statement, but other than Jacobs, who do they return or who steps up from their younger groups? I know they got a few 7th graders that will be studs!

My bad, I was thinking that a few of those starters were back with Jacobs.

Deming may start a the mid level to next to last maybe if they start to jell as a team and find out what their strengths are and who can possibly stand out, Feels strange to mention Deming and not here Luke or Kyle's name.

It will be weird that they are not around, seems like decades they have played for Deming.

At this early point, it is going to be a wide-open battle; but Montgomery Co looks like the team to beat next year. Jake Handshoe (the most complete player on the team) will need to have a banner year.

1 - Montgomery Co

2 - Pendleton Co

3 - Campbell Co

4 - GRC

5 - Mason

At this early point, it is going to be a wide-open battle; but Montgomery Co looks like the team to beat next year. Jake Handshoe (the most complete player on the team) will need to have a banner year.

1 - Montgomery Co

2 - Pendleton Co

3 - Campbell Co

4 - GRC

5 - Mason

Strong statement! I know Prewitt gets bashed for his lack of maturity, but still not sure if Handshoe has the most complete game.

Strong statement! I know Prewitt gets bashed for his lack of maturity, but still not sure if Handshoe has the most complete game.

If I was playing Montgomery Co, I would be much more concerned about Prewitt than anyone else on the team although Handshoe is a very good shooter.

Not taking any swipes at Prewitt (far from it). Just expressing an opinion for what they will need next year.

What about Paris and Bourbon? You'd think at least one of those teams would have to be at very least decent. Are there no talented kids in Bourbon County? What about Nicholas?

All the teams you mention have no chance to win their own districts, let alone the region next year. Just my opinion of course.

All the teams you mention have no chance to win their own districts, let alone the region next year. Just my opinion of course.

I wasn't meaning that they had a chance, I was just really wondering why Bourbon and Paris can't even put a competitive team together anymore.

Pendleton returns Antrobus, Woods, Monroe, and a whole lot of sophomores wanting to prove themselves.

I listen to the game when Pendleton Co beat Mason Co in the regional tourney and I heard Antrobus name alot, especially at the end. Announces were commending him on such a good game. They have a good core coming back and expect them to be in the thick of things come tourey time.

1 - Montgomery Co

2 - Pendleton Co

3 - Campbell Co

4 - GRC

5 - Mason

At this early stage of the game, given no big changes in personnel, that's a fairly accurate list IMHO. I'd throw in Brossart and maybe Harrison County as well.