Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Do the John Wall Now!"

Featured Replies

Actually that wasn't smack talk.

 

What would you call it then ?

  • Replies 58
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not a UK fan but I love it. Anybody calling Liggins a punk because of this needs to revaluate themselves...

 

Don't agree with you a lot(being a Duke fan , LOL JUst kidding ) but I think this is twice in a week that I have 100 % agreed with you .

  • Author
What would you call it then ?

 

 

"Where are you from?"

 

I'd call that casual conversation.

After watching the WVU celebration from last year I think Liggin's actions were more than justified.

"Where are you from?"

 

I'd call that casual conversation.

 

Did anyone see the entire conversation or can anyone say they know he wasn't talking smack? Very interesting time to be casually asking someone where they're from. My guess is there was some other talking going on.

I am glad he stood up for last year's team. They got some of what they deserved. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

As I said to my friend DURING the game and I certainly repeated it after the game...IF Liggins is on your team you love him, if he isn't, you hate him. I personally wouldn't do things like that, but I don't have an issue with it either. Anyone on here blasting him for it, really needs to be careful as I'd assume you have one or two on your team that do the same thing.

As I said to my friend DURING the game and I certainly repeated it after the game...IF Liggins is on your team you love him, if he isn't, you hate him. I personally wouldn't do things like that, but I don't have an issue with it either. Anyone on here blasting him for it, really needs to be careful as I'd assume you have one or two on your team that do the same thing.

 

Absolutely. And I'm fine with it as long as it doesn't negatively affect the team (techs, fighting, etc). Liggins seems to know exactly how far he can go, and I'm all for it.

"Where are you from?"

 

I'd call that casual conversation.

 

Apparently I am from a different sports background than you .I assume you heard the conversation .Have you ever played sports ?As if He wasn't trying to Ice him I guess .

Did anyone see the entire conversation or can anyone say they know he wasn't talking smack? Very interesting time to be casually asking someone where they're from. My guess is there was some other talking going on.

 

:thumb:That's what was always going on when I played and someone was talking to someone at the free throw line .

  • Author
Apparently I am from a different sports background than you .I assume you heard the conversation .Have you ever played sports ?As if He wasn't trying to Ice him I guess .

 

I heard the conversation as it was described. Plus I saw the video where it was clear he said "where are you from?"

 

Could he have preceded that with "you've got no chance at making these FTs?" Yes. Doesn't seem logical that you would go from that type of talk to a "where are you from" comment. He could have 100% been trying to ice him but that doesn't equate to trash talk as you originally claimed.

 

Have I ever played sports? Not only yes but I had many a verbal sparring match or two during games.

 

Here is Mack after the game.

 

Liggins is nothing but a punk, just another example of it. Cal obviously finds this behavior ok though, I mean he taunted Reggie Buckner in SEC tourney now this.

 

:cry: :cry:

 

I was at the game and Mr. Buckner did his fair share of talking and also shoved several UK players after baskets.

 

Liggins is a competitor and goes over the top sometimes, this is not one of them. Love that he said something to them about it.

Liggins is a good basketball player and that is all that matters!

Liggins is nothing but a punk, just another example of it. Cal obviously finds this behavior ok though, I mean he taunted Reggie Buckner in SEC tourney now this.

 

Sounds like you've just got an ax to grind.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.