Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper Jaguars to start a youth football program.

Featured Replies

They will be called the Union Jaguars and will be putting their feeder teams in the Northern Ky Youth Football League.

They will have 2 teams in the Sr Division and 1 team in the Jr. Division.

With Ryle and now Cooper starting their own leagues, how will this impact the BCPWFL? Will the league still be able to succeed?

I had an outstanding left handed kid from Hebron on our FTJRFL Red team last yr. He was a 4th grader, ahletic and threw the ball like a 6th grader. I was informed he unfortunately won't be back next year and will be playing in Cooper's new feeder league. We ran a spread shotgun offense and he was a natural. Cooper fans need to keep their eye on this youngstr. I'm assuming as a 5th grader he will be on the Juniors. All the attributes of a future QB. I wish him the best.

I had an outstanding left handed kid from Hebron on our FTJRFL Red team last yr. He was a 4th grader, ahletic and threw the ball like a 6th grader. I was informed he unfortunately won't be back next year and will be playing in Cooper's new feeder league. We ran a spread shotgun offense and he was a natural. Cooper fans need to keep their eye on this youngstr. I'm assuming as a 5th grader he will be on the Juniors. All the attributes of a future QB. I wish him the best.

 

That kid was unbelievable. It was his first year playing correct? Heads and shoulders above others his age athletically.

The next big lefty had a great time and season last year as a 3rd grader. BTW has been getting even better working with the real BIG HEFTY LEFTY once a week.

I had an outstanding left handed kid from Hebron on our FTJRFL Red team last yr. He was a 4th grader, ahletic and threw the ball like a 6th grader. I was informed he unfortunately won't be back next year and will be playing in Cooper's new feeder league. We ran a spread shotgun offense and he was a natural. Cooper fans need to keep their eye on this youngstr. I'm assuming as a 5th grader he will be on the Juniors. All the attributes of a future QB. I wish him the best.

 

 

Trosper better keep his eye on him:D:p

The next big lefty had a great time and season last year as a 3rd grader. BTW has been getting even better working with the real BIG HEFTY LEFTY once a week.

 

I may know two pretty good targets for him. They look a lot alike. The young man from the Red team is going to be outstanding wherever he ends up.

Actually the boy lives in Burlington, my mistake. He will definitely be a Jag.

Actually the boy lives in Burlington, my mistake. He will definitely be a Jag.

 

There is no City of Burlington to speak of other than a postal zip code! Where in the Burlington zip code area does the child live, as that will determine whether he attends Conner or Cooper! Unless of course your name is "Moss" or your parent works for the BOE, you attend school in the District you live in, in the County of Boone .

Actually the boy lives in Burlington, my mistake. He will definitely be a Jag.

 

Burlington Pike seems to be the dividing line, south of 18 goes to Cooper, north to Conner.

I have no clue but he is playing in their feeder program and his pops told me Cooper is the school. However, alot can change between now and Freshman year. :) He got a taste of the Ft. Thomas league and hopefully there might be a reunion of some sorts down the road. A joy to coach and a real gamer. Smart, handled over 40 plays and I allowed him to check off and call his own plays many times.

I have no clue but he is playing in their feeder program and his pops told me Cooper is the school. However, alot can change between now and Freshman year. :) He got a taste of the Ft. Thomas league and hopefully there might be a reunion of some sorts down the road. A joy to coach and a real gamer. Smart, handled over 40 plays and I allowed him to check off and call his own plays many times.

 

We are talking about a 4th grader right?????

I have seen it all when we talk about about third and fourth graders, I hope th:rolleyes:ey continue to have fun and play but lets shelf this for a few years :rolleyes:

 

Is Chuck Hendrix involved with program?

I have no clue but he is playing in their feeder program and his pops told me Cooper is the school. However, alot can change between now and Freshman year. :) He got a taste of the Ft. Thomas league and hopefully there might be a reunion of some sorts down the road. A joy to coach and a real gamer. Smart, handled over 40 plays and I allowed him to check off and call his own plays many times.

 

What? Why?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.