16,000 Photos

Now that the 2010/11 9th Region is complete in NKY I see that I have taken just a tad over 16,000 photos this season. Thanks to all the schools, officials, players and fans who made this basketball season a great one.

Good luck at state to all the local NKY teams, NCC girls, WV girls and Dixie Colonels boys. You know I'm pulling for you all big time.

Take care and hopefully I will see you again in December.

All I can say is thank you my friend for all your hard work and even more so for your time given to the schools, the teams and the kids. I enjoy your company and friendship at the many games we have attended together and am looking forward to next year already.

BTW, how about coming out to a CovCath baseball game and when you come (this is a offer I now you won't turn down), I will buy you the best Hamburger you have ever eaten, oh and the lighting at 5pm or Saturday morning or afternoon baseball game, is outstanding!

Thanks paNDA do much for the great pics. I know that not only do the parents and fans enjoy them very much, but the players I think enjoy them even more!

Indeed they do! I have Facebook tagged some of the photos for some kids I know. It is like a little "gift" that shows up on their wall!

Great work! So much appreciated!