Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

16,000 Photos

Featured Replies

Now that the 2010/11 9th Region is complete in NKY I see that I have taken just a tad over 16,000 photos this season. Thanks to all the schools, officials, players and fans who made this basketball season a great one.

 

Good luck at state to all the local NKY teams, NCC girls, WV girls and Dixie Colonels boys. You know I'm pulling for you all big time.

 

Take care and hopefully I will see you again in December.

Love scrolling through the pics paNDA. Keep up the good work.

Great job. Your work is very much appreciated. Thank you.

Come on out and do some football photos Panda.

Do you have a web site? I would love to see the photos.

Thanks paNDA do much for the great pics. I know that not only do the parents and fans enjoy them very much, but the players I think enjoy them even more!

Great job paNDA....we all appreciate the awesome shots.

 

They really bring the atmosphere of the game right across the ole computer.

Thanks but I'm not a facebook person. I know, I'm the last person on earth to not be on facebook.:idunno:

 

Can't hurt to make an account just to log on.

We thank you so much for allowing us to use your pics when we need. It's greatly appreciated.

All I can say is thank you my friend for all your hard work and even more so for your time given to the schools, the teams and the kids. I enjoy your company and friendship at the many games we have attended together and am looking forward to next year already.

 

BTW, how about coming out to a CovCath baseball game and when you come (this is a offer I now you won't turn down), I will buy you the best Hamburger you have ever eaten, oh and the lighting at 5pm or Saturday morning or afternoon baseball game, is outstanding!

Come on out and do some football photos Panda.

 

 

Yes, do come on out especially to the regular season finally on a Sat. afternoon!!!

Thanks paNDA do much for the great pics. I know that not only do the parents and fans enjoy them very much, but the players I think enjoy them even more!

 

Indeed they do! I have Facebook tagged some of the photos for some kids I know. It is like a little "gift" that shows up on their wall!

Great work! So much appreciated!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.