Madison Central 42 Tates Creek 41

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is where you are dead wrong IMO. Games DO come down to one play, one call, etc. All of the other stuff washes out during the course of a game but anyone who believes that things that happen in the last minute of so of a game do not decide that game are from another planet.

I see what you're saying, and its easy to feel that way. I just think if teams put aa much emphasis on each and every possession as they do at the end of games, they'd see much more success. Easier said than done I know, but its a 32 minute game, and they all matter, not just the last minute.

It was unfortunate Tates Creek lost on that play, but they did have the ball with plenty of time and missed two shots. I'm sure that is how Breeden would answer. Classy guy. What would be going on now if this happened to Madison Central instead???

I see what you're saying, and its easy to feel that way. I just think if teams put aa much emphasis on each and every possession as they do at the end of games, they'd see much more success. Easier said than done I know, but its a 32 minute game, and they all matter, not just the last minute.

Couldn't agree more.

It was unfortunate Tates Creek lost on that play, but they did have the ball with plenty of time and missed two shots. I'm sure that is how Breeden would answer. Classy guy. What would be going on now if this happened to Madison Central instead???

Hard tellin'!