Android Applications

sportsfan41

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would think since he runs the store that he would know the difference, clearly he doesn't. It amazes me how little people who sell these phones actually know about them. The specs on these two phones are not that similar and the streaming thing is entirely network based so if you're on Verizon (which it looks like you are) the streaming speed would be identical on either phone.

I would have gone with the Incredible as well, mainly because Motorola is just God awful. But the X is better than that Incredible. Not a ton of differences but the differences they have large ones. (Processor, screen, Internal memory, ROM, RAM)

The explanation he gave you still has me laughing, it's so ridiculous that I can't even imagine, if pressed, how he would have explained himself for that logic.

Where did I say he said there weren't any differences? He went over a long list of differences, none of which were significant or important.

• 5 weeks later...

Bumping this... Just got the HTC Inspire last week and I love it. At first I thought a 4.3" screen would be too large, but so far it's pretty perfect for me. The Barcode Scanner has already proven useful. The Bartender app will prove itself useful in time. :D

Other than that came on the phone so far I have downloaded Bartender, Documents to Go (downloaded it before I saw QuickOffice already installed), Amazon, Angry Birds, Sound Hound, Poynt, Netflix Queue Manager, Wikipedia, IMDb, and ESPN Score Center.

Anybody have any other recommendations pop up in the last month?

Bumping this... Just got the HTC Inspire last week and I love it. At first I thought a 4.3" screen would be too large, but so far it's pretty perfect for me. The Barcode Scanner has already proven useful. The Bartender app will prove itself useful in time. :D

Other than that came on the phone so far I have downloaded Bartender, Documents to Go (downloaded it before I saw QuickOffice already installed), Amazon, Angry Birds, Sound Hound, Poynt, Netflix Queue Manager, Wikipedia, IMDb, and ESPN Score Center.

Anybody have any other recommendations pop up in the last month?

I have it too, I had trouble receiving messages or knowing I had them the phone doesnt light up. I use the handascent message app now it lights up.