Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone County 71 Holy Cross 50

Featured Replies

Final first round game.

Great pics as always Panda. It was nice to see the entire score board lit up, wasn't the case at all the games last year. Hope this continues. The Lady Rebels will be a very tough out if they continue to shoot the ball like they have in their past two games.

Nice new 'do for Sydney.

Great pics as always Panda. It was nice to see the entire score board lit up, wasn't the case at all the games last year. Hope this continues. The Lady Rebels will be a very tough out if they continue to shoot the ball like they have in their past two games.

 

RomanEmpire, it most certainly will. My friend who was doing it tonight will be back on Saturday and Sunday, but another friend is doing the rest of the weekday games. I have coordinated it to where its people I trust doing it, PLUS we have Benny "The Legend" Clary helping us out with the substitutions so all is well...substitutions might not necessarily be up on the board as soon as they're made, but would be within a few seconds.

 

If anyone wants to stop down by the scorers table to say hello, I'm the one doing the PA Announcing.

Boone played their usual solid game. Holy Cross, IMO, finally show up to play in the 3rd quarter. Disappointed in their 1st half effort.

  • Author
RomanEmpire, it most certainly will. My friend who was doing it tonight will be back on Saturday and Sunday, but another friend is doing the rest of the weekday games. I have coordinated it to where its people I trust doing it, PLUS we have Benny "The Legend" Clary helping us out with the substitutions so all is well...substitutions might not necessarily be up on the board as soon as they're made, but would be within a few seconds.

 

If anyone wants to stop down by the scorers table to say hello, I'm the one doing the PA Announcing.

 

Statmanhensley and his group do a great job. First year the big board wasn't working until he stepped in and got it working for us. Hats off to Statman!

I was hoping to make it out to this one, but my night class that I'm taking interfered. Hard to skip Statistics.

 

Glad to see the Lady Rebels pulled out what seems like another dominating win.

 

Any numbers on Moss?

RomanEmpire, it most certainly will. My friend who was doing it tonight will be back on Saturday and Sunday, but another friend is doing the rest of the weekday games. I have coordinated it to where its people I trust doing it, PLUS we have Benny "The Legend" Clary helping us out with the substitutions so all is well...substitutions might not necessarily be up on the board as soon as they're made, but would be within a few seconds.

 

If anyone wants to stop down by the scorers table to say hello, I'm the one doing the PA Announcing.

 

Great news here. Makes watching the games much more enjoyable. Keep up the great work.

How much was admission over at BOK?

I was hoping to make it out to this one, but my night class that I'm taking interfered. Hard to skip Statistics.

 

Glad to see the Lady Rebels pulled out what seems like another dominating win.

 

Any numbers on Moss?

 

27 points and 10 (unofficial) rebounds.

  • Author
I was hoping to make it out to this one, but my night class that I'm taking interfered. Hard to skip Statistics.

 

Glad to see the Lady Rebels pulled out what seems like another dominating win.

 

Any numbers on Moss?

 

Moss had one of the most dominating games I have seen a high school girl have.

NCC06 - I believe admission is $6 pre-sale and $8 at door is what I heard.

Can anyone go to a participating school and buy pre-sale tickets?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.