at LSU * Baton Rouge, La. Loss

at South Carolina * Columbia, S.C. Loss

vs. Jacksonville State Lexington, Ky. Win

vs. Mississippi State * Lexington, Ky. Toss-Up

vs. Ole Miss * Lexington, Ky. Toss-Up

at Vanderbilt * Nashville, Tenn. Win

at Georgia * Athens, Ga. Loss

vs. Tennessee * Lexington, Ky. Toss-Up

I'm going to say we win 2 of the 3 toss-up games and finish the season at 7-5. I'm a glass half-full kind of guy. :D

No way Tennessee is a toss-up until UK beats them. Count it as a loss until they beat them. Hard to argue with the others

If not UT, then I expect UK to get one other surprise win on the season much like South Carolina this year. I just figure the most likely big upset would occur against UT at Commonwealth. Regardless, I'm sticking with 7-5.

I don't see this as much different than recent years. You can pencil Florida in as a loss. Tennessee, while a team UK could beat on paper, is a loss. @ LSU is a loss. @ Georgia and @ South Carolina are most likely losses. They should get W's against the 3 cupcakes. The Louisville game, as always, is big. That leaves home games against the Mississippi schools and a road game against Vandy. All games they could potentially win.

The problem is what to expect from Kentucky. I'm not sold on Morgan Newton. Locke and Cobb are gone, so there are big questions offensively. The defense, improved or not, will be average at best vs. the SEC. UK will need some new guys to step in and deliver offensively.

I could see them winning anywhere between 4 and 7 games.

Lame excuse. Jack up the prices and hold UK fans for ransom. They'll pay it.

It's freakin' retarded to give Smashville that money for their hotels and restaurants when you can make BG hop like crazy, and keep all that tax money in-state.

Whoever came up with this idea must be from Nashville. If they're from Kentucky, they should be drawn and quartered.

:lol: on the last comment and :thumb: on the rest.

Jim, quit beating around the bush and tell us how really feel about this topic. :D

Be careful! I think that he just may do that.

5-7 but hope they go 12-0

AL, I am thinking the same on the record. Possibly 6-6 and another "who cares/ 6 wins shouldn't get a bowl game" bowl and if anything 7/8 and above Joker for C.O.Y. !

Oh yeah, 12-0 puts them in the SEC title game and then a possible NC shot so I hope they go 14-0.

And before anyone looks and wants to comment on my hoping for a U.K. 14-0 and NC..... Yes, should donkeys fly and U.K. should ever meet the Buckeyes for a NC then I would be rooting for U.K.. I don't look for U.K. to be there anytime soon though, maybe ever.

• 3 weeks later...

^ RP, after looking at a thread on U.K.'s depth chart I agree. I agreed with another when I said 5-7, maybe 6-6. I am now thinking more on the 4-8, hoping for 5-7 scale. Anything more and Joker should get COY consideration.

vs. Western Kentucky Nashville, Tenn. Win

vs. Central Michigan Lexington, Ky. Win

vs. Louisville Lexington, Ky. ?? Loss

vs. Florida * Lexington, Ky. Loss

at LSU * Baton Rouge, La. Loss

at South Carolina * Columbia, S.C. Loss

vs. Jacksonville State Lexington, Ky. Win

vs. Mississippi State * Lexington, Ky. Loss

vs. Ole Miss * Lexington, Ky. ?? Loss

at Vanderbilt * Nashville, Tenn. ?? Win

at Georgia * Athens, Ga. Loss

vs. Tennessee * Lexington, Ky. Loss, untill U.K. gets a win this is a bye week for U.T., period.

Edited by oldrambler

• 3 weeks later...