Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 41 Henry Clay 20

Featured Replies

I had no idea that HC's program is that classless. That is rediculous of a coach especially a head coach, does he not realize what he represents,(him, his family, his players, his school, community) obviously this man doesn't care about teaching these young men about life as well as football. Surely somthing will be done to repremand him, or is the whole system that classless?

  • Replies 151
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

t-hc7.jpg

 

 

SEE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!

What surface is Trinity's field.

I prefer real Grass but that looks really good?

It's synthetic and I never thought I would ever say this but I like it better then grass. Reports from players is that it it easier on their legs then grass.

How truthful is this? I am graduate of Henry Clay and I have known Sam Simpson and most of this coaching staff for 10 years now. Sam is a class act of a coach and I know he would not put up with this by any means and neither would Coach Joyve. Henry Clay's football team has a few kids whose father is an NFL Alumni and it would be an embrassment to them. Maybe they got a little excited but thugish that is over the line. You can also pm me I would like to know. I have some friends who are either in the Central office or have seat on the board. This will be taken care of on Monday I am sure of Coach Nocta.

 

While we are on this subject!(TOTAL BUSH LEAGUE BY THE WAY!!), Lets not forget #27 running up and down in front of the Trinity bench at the beginning of the game running his big fat mouth.Also, I counted 8 cheap shots, 2 the refs. saw!!!

I was shocked when I heard from people that were on the field during warm ups that one of the Coachs put their ENTIRE Team up to dis-respecting Trinity, becauce they are a TRASH TEAM???. Great move!!!.If this was not approved by the Coaching Staff why did THEY not stop it?? why did the Coach not get after #27 for his Great Motivational Speech! :laugh:

I am not aware of what any HC coach said but I know that was one of the most classless things I have seen a team do in sometime.

 

 

FACT!!!!!

I will also verify it, as I was on hand for the comment...No worries, people say things when they are caught up in the emotion. Dancing on the "T" baffled me, as not many have been able to overcome the automatic FIRE UP that it provides. Trinity's defense played inspired all night, and that was awesome. The offense was workmanlike. It is obvious that the better team won, however, Henry Clay has some serious talent and is probably deserving of their top 5 ranking. They just made way, way too many mistakes. People tried to downplay experience and such, but there were two very revealing things about this game.

 

1 - Henry Clay shot themselves in the foot with un-disciplined play at crucial times

2 - Henry Clay was tired, not the whole team, but enough of it, that it made a huge difference.

 

*side note - we won, that was awesome, but this was the worst crew of officials that I have seen this entire season.

 

**I want to know what the Guru thinks about this one.

 

Good points RP.

The officials kept HC in the Game, The ROCKS Def. had a good chance of shutting HC out if it were not for the terrible calls and non calls.

I feel that henry clay shot there self in the foot all game. They had there chances but ended up ruining them. I feel that chase minnifield was the best the athlete on the field and trinity tried to cover him with there outside linebacker, which was a huge mismatch.

 

 

The best Athlete???? I can think of a few Trinity boys who are much better then him!!! :flame:

:thumb:

Didn't hurt to much. Minniefield is a great player but he will be turning in his gear Monday. HC has no one but HC to blame for last night's outcome.

 

Trinity was pumped before the taunting by HC's coach but that was like throwing gasoling on a fire.

 

Trinity's "D" took it personally when alot of people implied that they would not be able to conatin a team like HC that had so many weapons and Trinity's "O" took the whole "HC is the better offensive team" rhetoric personally. They wanted to prove who the superior offense was and I think they did.

 

Lastly, there is NO DOUBT who the better (and classier) coach was last night.

 

AMEN to that my BROTHER!!!!

Henry Clay's head coach should pay for his actions. The premeditated charge of the Henry Clay team at the Trinity team as they were coming onto the field could have started one of the ugliest brawls in the history of KY high school sports. If one punch had been thrown instead of just taunts the battle would have been on.

I can somewhat understand when a coach loses his head in a heated moment during a game but this was before the game even started.

On their post game radio show, Trinity's radio team reported that HC's coach Simpson had threatened Trinity's coach even after the game was over.

 

I missed the radio show, What did the Coach say???

Henry Clay had some awesome athletes definite D-1 Prospects #3 excellent QB, #27 Powerful RB , #31 Fast Smooth Kick returner, reciever game breaker, #75 big fast DL.

Overall excellent team but they made too many turnovers last night. Eliminate the TO's and it is a close game. The Rocks were hitting very hard and flying to the ball last night, though.

 

How did the turnovers Happen?? Answer THE ROCKS kicked their tales!!! #27 was all mouth, he would not even carry the ball on Trinitys Team!!. Most of the HC Players need to hang out with Coach Maddox!!! they are weak and unconditioned. :banana:

Those kids held their own!

 

 

tHEY DID ALOT OF HOLDING LAST NIGHT :lol:

Henry Clay's head coach should pay for his actions. The premeditated charge of the Henry Clay team at the Trinity team as they were coming onto the field could have started one of the ugliest brawls in the history of KY high school sports. If one punch had been thrown instead of just taunts the battle would have been on.

I can somewhat understand when a coach loses his head in a heated moment during a game but this was before the game even started.

On their post game radio show, Trinity's radio team reported that HC's coach Simpson had threatened Trinity's coach even after the game was over.

 

Coach Simpson needs to go home, sit down and look at himself in the mirror!!.He needs ask himself "WHAT WAS I THINKING".Also, he needs to take the talent that he has on this team and teach them respect, hard work etc. He needs to realize that he let his team down i.e. HC Players were not in good physical condition, get them in the weight room this off season and start running them NOW!!!!!

Way to take care of business rocks. See you Friday night.Can't think of a better way to end the year! Go Tigers!

t-hc8.jpg
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.