Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What exactly is wrong with UK?

Featured Replies

What do all the experts think now?

  • Replies 67
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I don't see any thoughts from you about how they were playing at the time? I'm sure you would have predicted a Final Four.

What do all the experts think now?

 

Well played!

What do all the experts think now?

 

I think I nailed it... :D

What do all the experts think now?

 

That they have improved mightily since this thread was started?

^ I don't see any thoughts from you about how they were playing at the time? I'm sure you would have predicted a Final Four.

 

Maybe I have some patience...I don't think anyone could predict a final four...but sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut and stay positive...

That they have improved mightily since this thread was started?

 

Given what this team has shown over the last 3 weeks or so, it is clear that leadership is overrated... :lol:

Maybe I have some patience...I don't think anyone could predict a final four...but sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut and stay positive...

 

Most people were pretty much spot on at the time. They got A LOT better.

They aren't deep enough and the 6 they have just aren't that good.

 

Good thing those 6 figured out how to play over the last month....

Good thing those 6 figured out how to play over the last month....

 

Yeah it is a good thing. Harrellson really turned it on come tourney time.

Given what this team has shown over the last 3 weeks or so, it is clear that leadership is overrated... :lol:

 

Yeah, who needs that leadership foolishness? :lol:

Welcome to the microwave society...

Welcome to the microwave society...

 

Who that people were asked an opinion about what was wrong with UK at THAT TIME? I don't get what you beef is over.

^ I don't see any thoughts from you about how they were playing at the time? I'm sure you would have predicted a Final Four.

 

I don't have a beef...I was actually looking for the Arkansas game thread where some fans said they were through with this team when I ran into this thread...I thought it was worth reposting...I didn't call anyone out, but you took it personal...IMO had last years team had some of the close losses that this team did, they would have improved more...but they didn't and therefore we are where we are...GO CATS!!!!

IMO, the biggest difference between this final four team and the team we saw 4 weeks ago is team rebounding. These guys are going after the boards like crazy!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.