Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What exactly is wrong with UK?

Featured Replies

I don't have a beef...I was actually looking for the Arkansas game thread where some fans said they were through with this team when I ran into this thread...I thought it was worth reposting...I didn't call anyone out, but you took it personal...IMO had last years team had some of the close losses that this team did, they would have improved more...but they didn't and therefore we are where we are...GO CATS!!!!

 

I'm not taking it personal I'm responding to your posts.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Most people were pretty much spot on at the time. They got A LOT better.

 

I don't think many people were right on. People made it sound like this team was horrible, and no chance of improving. People to much look at right then and there, and don't look at how things could end up playing out. I didn't post in this thread, however I had posted in another thread around this time. I believe it was after the Arkansas lost, that I said I was not worried about this team and I felt like they would get it together and make a run. Even during those tough road losses, they showed signs that they could make a run. Just had to figure out how to win at the end of the game, and had to figure that they will eventually get it after so many tough close losses.

I don't think many people were right on. People made it sound like this team was horrible, and no chance of improving. People to much look at right then and there, and don't look at how things could end up playing out. I didn't post in this thread, however I had posted in another thread around this time. I believe it was after the Arkansas lost, that I said I was not worried about this team and I felt like they would get it together and make a run. Even during those tough road losses, they showed signs that they could make a run. Just had to figure out how to win at the end of the game, and had to figure that they will eventually get it after so many tough close losses.

 

Really? You expected Harrellson to recapture what he did against Louisville? You expected Darius Miller to finally break out of his shell?

 

Sorry, I'm not fetching that one.

Really? You expected Harrellson to recapture what he did against Louisville? You expected Darius Miller to finally break out of his shell?

 

Sorry, I'm not fetching that one.

 

Go look at I believe the Arkansas thread, and you can see for yourself.

 

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?216697-Arkansas-77-Kentucky-76&p=4046997&highlight=#post4046997

Really? You expected Harrellson to recapture what he did against Louisville? You expected Darius Miller to finally break out of his shell?

 

Sorry, I'm not fetching that one.

 

Actually I found it for you. Enjoy. :D

Go look at I believe the Arkansas thread, and you can see for yourself.

 

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?216697-Arkansas-77-Kentucky-76&p=4046997&highlight=#post4046997

 

Credit to you for hopeful optimism, but let's face facts, nobody saw this team coming together quite like this. Everything that had to fall into place has, and that looked incredibly unlikely one month ago.

Credit to you for hopeful optimism, but let's face facts, nobody saw this team coming together quite like this. Everything that had to fall into place has, and that looked incredibly unlikely one month ago.

 

I'll agree. Team chemistry looked like team decomposition. This team has come a loooooooong way!

Credit to you for hopeful optimism, but let's face facts, nobody saw this team coming together quite like this. Everything that had to fall into place has, and that looked incredibly unlikely one month ago.

 

What was wrong with this team back then? I mean they just couldn't win close road games, it was not like they were getting blown out in them. They just weren't making the plays at the end of the games. However at home and at neutral sites they had looked pretty darn good this year, and had to figure they would figure out eventually how to win those close games. I am just not someone who looks at right then and there when I decide how a team will do. This team had the tools to make a run, and since it would be neutral site games, it wasn't that hard for me to believe that they would make a run. Now did I think it would be Harrellson being the one who had a big hand in that no. However I did say how I thought they would make a run, and backed it up with how I said they would be fine on neutral sites. So its silly to keep saying it was just optimism, and maybe if people weren't overreacting over every little thing like most of my fellow UK fans do, then they could have seen that this team could make a run. People acted like this team was so far off, when they really weren't. They just couldn't win the close games at the time, and I thought the neutral sites would help change that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.