Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UC Gets In IF

Featured Replies

After beating Louisville and Providence, I believe that one more win does it. Ideally, a win against Georgetown would help, but I believe that one does it regardless.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, no way they can beat UConn or GTown who have combined for 11 conference loses. But they had no chance against UL either, right...

 

Their BEST shot is against Marquette and IF they were to only win one game it would be MARQUETTE; if they beat the others, they will obviously beat Marquette; take your heart out of it and read the words!

Their BEST shot is against Marquette and IF they were to only win one game it would be MARQUETTE; if they beat the others, they will obviously beat Marquette; take your heart out of it and read the words!

 

I read the words. You are stating as a fact that if they only win 1 game it will be Marquette. If they don't win at Marquette they CAN'T win any of the other 3. Did I read that right chief???

  • Author
. Did I read that right chief???

 

Hey now!

I read the words. You are stating as a fact that if they only win 1 game it will be Marquette. If they don't win at Marquette they CAN'T win any of the other 3. Did I read that right chief???

 

Sorry cuz, wrong again; I never said "can't"; you need to check your heart and ego at the door!!!!

Absolutely; if they got only one win it would be Marquette and they are not playing well.

 

Sorry cuz, wrong again; I never said "can't"; you need to check your heart and ego at the door!!!!

 

So what is it? If they don't win at Marquette and still get a win where does it come from? Is there an imaginary game on the schedule I am missing? You need to check stating your opinion as fact at the door...

So what is it? If they don't win at Marquette and still get a win where does it come from? Is there an imaginary game on the schedule I am missing? You need to check stating your opinion as fact at the door...

 

It is very simple, Marquette is the easiest opponent on the schedule, but I think UC will show up to play the other games- stranger things have happened....

 

You are telling me about stating opinion as fact????????????????????? That is funny.

If you said Marquette was most likely even Captain Obvious would have to agree. As I pointed out, that wasn't what you posted. You said if they got only 1 win it WOULD be Marquette...

So you agree...wonderful.

So you agree...wonderful.

 

No he doesn't. And I don't either

 

You said if they get one more win it would be Marquette. So what happens if they lose to Marquette and beat GTown in one of those games? They would have one more win but it wouldn't be Marquette. Follow?

I think they get in with one more win.

They dont have any bad losses on their resume, and Providence would have been one, but they pulled it out. Non conference was bad, but for the most part they have done what they have needed to do and the Big East will benefit from some typically strong conferences having off years, such as the ACC in particular.

Take care of business at Marquette and beat either G'town or UConn...or win one against those three and one in the BEast tourney.

 

IF UC goes 2-2 over the final 4 and win one in the BEast tourney, they're a 7 or 8 seed in the NCAA tourney with a 24-9 record.

 

Personally, I think they beat UConn at home. That could just be me hoping though since I have tickets for that game.

One more win and depending on the seed no bad loss in the BET...

 

How many BE teams do you think the committee will take? Do you think they would take 11? If not, the UC-Marquette game would be huge and the loser might well find themselves on the outside looking in? Neither have particularly strong resumes with regard to their records agaisnt top 50 teams, so the head-to-head matchup could potentially be the deciding factor.

How many BE teams do you think the committee will take? Do you think they would take 11? If not, the UC-Marquette game would be huge and the loser might well find themselves on the outside looking in? Neither have particularly strong resumes with regard to their records agaisnt top 50 teams, so the head-to-head matchup could potentially be the deciding factor.

 

If they beat UConn or GTown they are in as long as they don't lose to a USF or DePaul in the BET. UC is 3-5 against the RPI Top 25 so that's not a concern...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.