Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville at Cincinnati--Thoughts?

Featured Replies

U of L takes on UC tonight in Cincy The Bearcats are a 3-point favorite and desperately need a conference win. I think they get it.

Biggest game of Mick's coaching tenure at UC IMO. They absolutely have to win this game to have any shot at the Dance. I don't think they get it done. Mick doesn't know how to win down the stretch, and this season looks like it's going to be another late season collapse.

 

UofL - 71

UC - 63

I hate both of these teams. I'll take Louisville by 6, though.

It baffles me how Cincinnati is favored over Louisville. Louisville has had its fair share of struggles, but Cincinnati has a grand total of ZERO quality wins.

It baffles me how Cincinnati is favored over Louisville. Louisville has had its fair share of struggles, but Cincinnati has a grand total of ZERO quality wins.

 

So the two top 25 RPI wins count to the committee, but not you??? :lol:

So the two top 25 RPI wins count to the committee, but not you??? :lol:

So explain how UC is favored over U of L, great and mighty GT.

So explain how UC is favored over U of L, great and mighty GT.

 

Probably the same way UK was a 17.5 favorite over Mississippi State.

So explain how UC is favored over U of L, great and mighty GT.

 

Don't know and don't care...

Probably the same way UK was a 17.5 favorite over Mississippi State.

At least UK is ranked ahead of Miss.ST. U of L is ranked way higher than UC. I'd still take the cards to win.

At least UK is ranked ahead of Miss.ST. U of L is ranked way higher than UC. I'd still take the cards to win.

 

If at UL, I'm guessing UL is a much bigger favorite.

This is a game UL needs bad. Winning tonight will give them a little room for the tournament. A loss tonight and pressure starts to build for them.

To me, Louisville's biggest statistical concern in this game is rebounding.

 

Is Gates going to play (and I mean play for real)? You'd think his performance in the last game would discourage Cronin from even suiting him up, but as mentioned it's starting to get to crunch-time for the Bearcats.

 

Gambling-wise, I wouldn't touch this. I could see it going all over the place.

 

One note, this might be Cincy's third sellout, but there will be plenty of Cardinal fans there.

One note, this might be Cincy's third sellout, but there will be plenty of Cardinal fans there.

 

Heard the same thing from X and WVU fans, and it's simply not going to be the case again tonight unless they found a bunch on the secondary market. UC sold a huge number of tickets in a package that included X, WVU, UL and UConn. The only positive input from the marketing department all season...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.