February 11, 201115 yr Didn't see any of the game, but looking at the crew that worked it, I can only imagine. Higgins and Anthony Jordan together should be against the law!
February 11, 201115 yr Just from reading about the mishap now that was the same crew that did the Ole Miss LSU game Wednesday night. In that game they called something like 26 combined fouls in the first half then only called 8 combined fouls going in to the final minute when LSU had to start fouling to get the ball back.
February 11, 201115 yr Tim Higgins died 7 years ago. Absurd he is still allowed to call games... He's awful.
February 11, 201115 yr Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmbyqXSjPUM&feature=player_embedded Wish Coach Grant wasn't standing in the way so we would have 100% evidence.
February 12, 201115 yr Author I was impressed with Coach Grant's comments after the game. He didn't blame the call on the outcome of the game and simply said the team didn't play well enough to win. He showed a lot of class! If Coach can continue bringing in players like this Bama will be fine.
February 12, 201115 yr I was impressed with Coach Grant's comments after the game. He didn't blame the call on the outcome of the game and simply said the team didn't play well enough to win. He showed a lot of class! If Coach can continue bringing in players like this Bama will be fine. Have been a huge fan of Tony Mitchell since the first time I met him in 2008. GREAT kid and I'm really happy to see him playing well for Coach Grant...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.