Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky @ Ole Miss - Predictions

Featured Replies

I made a switch to a new company because of ESPN U, when UK played UL a couple years ago. Figured a lot of games would be on there. It's worked out so far.

Because we have insight. Doesn't make sense to switch to DirectTv or Dish as they'd be much more expensive.

 

Gotcha, does insight not carry it at all or is it just an upgraded package?

  • Author
Gotcha, does insight not carry it at all or is it just an upgraded package?

 

Just on an upgrad package...It really is hurting my college basketball viewing experience this season. :lol:

Gotcha, does insight not carry it at all or is it just an upgraded package?

 

Insight has it on an upgraded package that is like $15/month. That includes ESPNU, the Big Ten Network, Versus, and all of those kinds of sports channels.

I'm really getting tired of not being able to watch any of their in-week games. What's the point of the BBN if they won't show any of their games?

 

Isn't BBN just around to pick up games that aren't nationally televised? Being in SC I much prefer ESPN U than BBN or SEC Network. The last two are hit or miss on whether I can watch them.

Check out channelsurfing.net for the game if you can't watch it on TV. That's what I usually do, and this game is listed on the website for tonight. Just scroll down until you see the listing and click on it around game time. You might have to install a plug-in. Don't worry, it's safe. Might give you a toolbar, but you can easily hide that and never worry about it again.

Is this one going to be on the BBN or just ESPNU?

 

 

It's now going to be on ESPN 2 and ESPNU

 

Due to Big 12 game being postponed tonight, the Kentucky at Ole Miss game will be on both ESPN2 and ESPNU at 7 ET #SEC

It's now going to be on ESPN 2 and ESPNU

 

Due to Big 12 game being postponed tonight, the Kentucky at Ole Miss game will be on both ESPN2 and ESPNU at 7 ET #SEC

 

Awesome news!

  • Author
It's now going to be on ESPN 2 and ESPNU

 

Due to Big 12 game being postponed tonight, the Kentucky at Ole Miss game will be on both ESPN2 and ESPNU at 7 ET #SEC

 

:dancingpa

UK has not shown to be much more impressive. Especially down the stretch. UK may win, but not sure I would give the 9 points.

 

UK is favored by 6.5, not 9.

UK 70

Ole Miss 66

 

Any conference game on theoad can and probably will be tough.

UK is favored by 6.5, not 9.

It was 9 when us degenerates first checked the lines ;)

It was 9 when us degenerates first checked the lines ;)

 

Wow I didn't know that. Was there really that much heavy action on Mississippi to push it down to 6.5?

I made my bet at 7 lol.

 

I'm with you UKMF...I hate that games are on ESPNU. I'm in the same predicament. I was able to see more games last year living in Memphis.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.