February 1, 201115 yr Is this one going to be on the BBN or just ESPNU? This has trap game written all over it IMO.
February 1, 201115 yr This will be ugly, as much as I hope it's not it will be. I've accepted the fact that AK's career at Ole Miss is probably over. If nothing else though I can demand Matt Jones talk to me tonight since he wouldn't ever respond to my emails after blatantly blasting Ole Miss a few times over the past year when there was absolutely ZERO reason tobring them in. UK probably wins by 15 to 20.
February 1, 201115 yr This will be ugly, as much as I hope it's not it will be. I've accepted the fact that AK's career at Ole Miss is probably over. If nothing else though I can demand Matt Jones talk to me tonight since he wouldn't ever respond to my emails after blatantly blasting Ole Miss a few times over the past year when there was absolutely ZERO reason tobring them in. UK probably wins by 15 to 20. I hope you can get in touch with him. You obviously have some serious and disturbing issues with the guy.
February 1, 201115 yr Is this one going to be on the BBN or just ESPNU? This has trap game written all over it IMO. ESPNU only. I'll say Cats by 5.
February 1, 201115 yr I hope you can get in touch with him. You obviously have some serious and disturbing issues with the guy. I seriously just want him to answer one qusetion about Bledsoe compared to Michael Oher. I sent him a couple of emails both fairly nice and he never responded. He's just extremely cocky and it gets old.
February 1, 201115 yr I seriously just want him to answer one qusetion about Bledsoe compared to Michael Oher. I sent him a couple of emails both fairly nice and he never responded. He's just extremely cocky and it gets old. I have no idea why you pay him the attention you do. Let it go.... like he did your email(s).
February 1, 201115 yr ESPNU only. I'll say Cats by 5. The way we've been playing I'd be thrilled by this.
February 1, 201115 yr The way we've been playing I'd be thrilled by this. UK has not shown to be much more impressive. Especially down the stretch. UK may win, but not sure I would give the 9 points.
February 1, 201115 yr I have no idea why you pay him the attention you do. Let it go.... like he did your email(s). :thumb: :lol:
February 1, 201115 yr UK has not shown to be much more impressive. Especially down the stretch. UK may win, but not sure I would give the 9 points. The only hope we have is UK isn't as big and physical as UT and UGA were. The size from those two teams just dominated us. Especially UT they played as physical as any team I've seen in a long time.
February 1, 201115 yr Is this one going to be on the BBN or just ESPNU? This has trap game written all over it IMO. Looks like ESPNU only.
February 1, 201115 yr Author Looks like ESPNU only. I'm really getting tired of not being able to watch any of their in-week games. What's the point of the BBN if they won't show any of their games?
February 1, 201115 yr I'm really getting tired of not being able to watch any of their in-week games. What's the point of the BBN if they won't show any of their games? How come you don't have ESPNU, it's pretty awesome. Plus BBN coverage is terrible. I agree what is the point if they don't show many games.
February 1, 201115 yr I'm really getting tired of not being able to watch any of their in-week games. What's the point of the BBN if they won't show any of their games? I don't think they can because of the ESPN contract.
February 1, 201115 yr Author How come you don't have ESPNU, it's pretty awesome. Plus BBN coverage is terrible. I agree what is the point if they don't show many games. Because we have insight. Doesn't make sense to switch to DirectTv or Dish as they'd be much more expensive.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.