Kentucky @ Ole Miss - Predictions

UKMustangFan

This will be ugly, as much as I hope it's not it will be. I've accepted the fact that AK's career at Ole Miss is probably over. If nothing else though I can demand Matt Jones talk to me tonight since he wouldn't ever respond to my emails after blatantly blasting Ole Miss a few times over the past year when there was absolutely ZERO reason tobring them in. UK probably wins by 15 to 20.

This will be ugly, as much as I hope it's not it will be. I've accepted the fact that AK's career at Ole Miss is probably over. If nothing else though I can demand Matt Jones talk to me tonight since he wouldn't ever respond to my emails after blatantly blasting Ole Miss a few times over the past year when there was absolutely ZERO reason tobring them in. UK probably wins by 15 to 20.

I hope you can get in touch with him. You obviously have some serious and disturbing issues with the guy.

I hope you can get in touch with him. You obviously have some serious and disturbing issues with the guy.

I seriously just want him to answer one qusetion about Bledsoe compared to Michael Oher. I sent him a couple of emails both fairly nice and he never responded. He's just extremely cocky and it gets old.

I seriously just want him to answer one qusetion about Bledsoe compared to Michael Oher. I sent him a couple of emails both fairly nice and he never responded. He's just extremely cocky and it gets old.

I have no idea why you pay him the attention you do. Let it go.... like he did your email(s).

UK has not shown to be much more impressive. Especially down the stretch. UK may win, but not sure I would give the 9 points.

The only hope we have is UK isn't as big and physical as UT and UGA were. The size from those two teams just dominated us. Especially UT they played as physical as any team I've seen in a long time.

I'm really getting tired of not being able to watch any of their in-week games. What's the point of the BBN if they won't show any of their games?

How come you don't have ESPNU, it's pretty awesome. Plus BBN coverage is terrible. I agree what is the point if they don't show many games.