Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St John's 93 Duke 78

Featured Replies

I had to DVR the beginning of the game yesterday, about 1:30 my phone started going crazy with texts....I knew it was bad.

That sucks. I never check my phone during games. I am not one to ever talk junk about anyone's team though.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This Duke team is virtually the same team as last season so I would have no fear. They have some athletic deficiencies and rely on shooting the ball well, but heck, they generally do so I would not fret. Though they won the title last season, it was not as if they were some kind of world beating team.

 

 

 

 

 

I agree. They weren't the best team in the tournament last year imo, but sometimes the best team doesn't win. UK probably wasn't the best team in 1998 but the won it as well.

I look at this game for what it was. Duke came out flat,didn't have a clue on the press and in the first half couldn't have stood on the shore at high tide and thrown a golf ball in the ocean. It happens.

Sounds like an excuse and probably is, but I think the time of the game through them off a bit too. They definitely didn't come to play to start the game off in the whole first half, played a bit more aggressive in the 2nd but their shots didn't start falling until about 3 minutes to go in the game. Too little too late.

You take this stuff way too seriously then my friend. :lol:

 

If I had a friend, that I knew it bothered as much as it seems to bother you, I'd be bringing it up every chance I get.

 

My friends and most folks on here don't bother me. That is to be expected. It's the folks who I haven't spoken to in months or the supervisor at work who hasn't conversated with me in months who like to come 'check on me' today or the people who never post on Facebook at all but somehow always find my wall when Duke loses. Maybe I do take it too seriously but Johnny Come Latelies get on my nerves.

I presume you live or affiliated with the state of Kentucky in some capacity, so it is natural to receive remarks from UK fans. Considering this thread provides a minimum of the bantering you and the Duke faithful are referring to (a big chunk was gt, et al.), you should be proud of your BGP brethren. :D

 

Truth be told I would rather it come from you guys than from the folks I have had to endure the last 24 hours.

Truth be told I would rather it come from you guys than from the folks I have had to endure the last 24 hours.

 

Tbh, I usually love the talk. All my friends are UK fans, and I love being able to have great remarks. My favorite was, Duke just lost to an unranked team, can you say OVERRATED. I just laugh.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.