Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Teams with a legit chance ..............

Featured Replies

Who does everyone think has a legit chance to make a very deep, final four/elite eight kind of run in the ncaa tourney this season? (list as few or as many as you want) I know that I will not think of some but here is my list in no certain order.

 

Ohio State

Kansas

Texas

Pitt

Villinova

San Diego St.

Duke

BYU

 

Possibly U.K. the elite 8 but I really doubt it, I also wouldn't count MSU/Izzo out. Tennesee has some impressive early wins as well and may be a factor when the Knoxville bbq king gets back on the bench.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope the teams are counting out Duke just like everybody else seems to be doing...

Ohio St

Duke

Pitt

Texas

UConn

Kansas

BYU

Villanova

Syracuse

and maybe Michigan State.

I hope the teams are counting out Duke just like everybody else seems to be doing...

 

I don't know of anyone who's counting them out.

 

Ohio State

Pitt

Kansas

Villanova

UConn

Duke

Texas

Syracuse

UK

Washington

Georgetown

Michigan State

I hope the teams are counting out Duke just like everybody else seems to be doing...

 

I don't think anyone is counting them out. They are legit.

Whoever is in the top 45 I feel has a solid shot.

There are several but right now I like Ohio State , Villanova , Pitt and you got to put Duke in there if they are hitting there 3s . I don't think Kansas or Syracuse will get there .But it may be a safe bet to put some money on them to be in the Championship game with the way I have picked lately. .

  • Author
I hope the teams are counting out Duke just like everybody else seems to be doing...

 

:confused:I listed Duke and don't know who everybody is. Should you be waiting on someone to crown them then I am not doing that.

I know that I think they very well could go but am rooting against them all the way. :popcorn::D

  • Author
I don't think anyone is counting them out. They are legit.

 

:thumb: As I said. :idunno:

It's still hard to tell for many teams with me, but one team that I believe has potential to make the elite 8 is Texas. I was not sold on them earlier on, but after the past month, they have impressed me.

I point this out every year at tournament time. If you want to find your champ, look for a team with NBA talent. The champion almost always has 2 NBA first rounders and in recent years, 3-4 NBA draft picks. If you want to find upsets, look for an underrated team with an NBA 1st rounder on their team. Talent wins.

:confused:I listed Duke and don't know who everybody is. Should you be waiting on someone to crown them then I am not doing that.

I know that I think they very well could go but am rooting against them all the way. :popcorn::D

 

I agree Oldrambler I be rooting against them with you

I point this out every year at tournament time. If you want to find your champ, look for a team with NBA talent. The champion almost always has 2 NBA first rounders and in recent years, 3-4 NBA draft picks. If you want to find upsets, look for an underrated team with an NBA 1st rounder on their team. Talent wins.

 

So you're saying...

 

Duke

UK

Kansas

Texas

Ohio State

UConn

I hope the teams are counting out Duke just like everybody else seems to be doing...

 

Who is counting out Duke?

So you're saying...

 

Duke

UK

Kansas

Texas

Ohio State

UConn

 

I haven't looked at the NBA mock drafts to see who is projected to be drafted where, but I think all those teams have multiple NBA draftees - so yes. Are there more teams with 2 first rounders or 3 draftees?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.