January 15, 201115 yr Hopefully with Telep now in the fold they will use his knowledge to manufacture these made for TV games. Way to many one man show type teams playing powerhouse rosters this year...
January 15, 201115 yr The big bot has looked very good so far... Hope Cal is watching somewhere. He might be now since his duties at the ESPN MLK event is over.
January 15, 201115 yr River absolutely took over in the 2nd half of the 3rd quarter. St. Pats just needs to feed to to Gilchrist in the low post. It's an automatic foul or a bucket.
January 15, 201115 yr Anybody else catch Jay Williams' "Ali vs. Holyfield" comment? Seriously, the guy has no business behind a microphone.
January 15, 201115 yr Anybody else catch Jay Williams' "Ali vs. Holyfield" comment? Seriously, the guy has no business behind a microphone. He's an idiot... :lol:
January 15, 201115 yr Gordon is a flat out steal for WKU. Have loved his game since the first time I caught him in action...
January 15, 201115 yr I think that foul was on Rivers but the voices coming out of my TV said that it was on St. Patrick. If I'm correct that would be 4 on Rivers.
January 15, 201115 yr Does Rivers play the point @ Duke if Irving leaves? I'm sure he will see some time there, but they also have 4 star PG Quinn Cook coming in as well...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.