Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gilchrist vs Rivers on the Deuce Tonight

Featured Replies

Ew. That was a disgusting finish.

  • Replies 83
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand why Doc considered leaving coaching to watch his kids (namely Austin) play.

Is Rivers a one-and-done or more than one, in your opinion?

 

One and done. Could score at a high level in the NBA right now...

One and done. Could score at a high level in the NBA right now...

 

So his presumed departure will help them w/ Shabazz Muhammad? Did I hear right that the kid narrowed his choices to UCLA, Duke, & UK? I thought UNC was the leader?

So his presumed departure will help them w/ Shabazz Muhammad? Did I hear right that the kid narrowed his choices to UCLA, Duke, & UK? I thought UNC was the leader?

 

Haven't really kept up with Muhammad's recruitment lately. Things get tough in season now that I am covering the UC team full time along with the recruiting stuff...

When #41's mind catches up with his body, he's going to be a force down low.

Haven't really kept up with Muhammad's recruitment lately. Things get tough in season now that I am covering the UC team full time along with the recruiting stuff...

 

Your boy Matt Jones (:lol:) reported it today on KSR.

Your boy Matt Jones (:lol:) reported it today on KSR.

 

So there's roughly a 50% chance it's accurate... :lol:

So there's roughly a 50% chance it's accurate... :lol:

 

Sounds about right. :clap:

I'll go ahead & play the role of the idiot who picked Barnes to be 1st team AA (and maybe POY), and I'll say Austin Rivers is a 1st Team AA in 2011-12.

This just in: Rivers is going to be a beast at Duke.

I like the Scottie Pippen comparison w/ Gilchrist. Seems to have a very mature, well-rounded game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.