Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region All A postponement ???

Featured Replies

Does anyone know if the games tonight (Wednesday) are postponed? If there is a postponement when will the games be rescheduled? Will they just push everything back a day with finals on Monday night?

I drove those roads in the Olivet last night and this morning and let me tell you those were some messy roads. I hope they play the tournament so I can get some of the hospitality room food, Deming always has great eats and the ladies do a wonderful job. I might get back out and take another spin to see how those roads are after the Prices Right is over.

I heard that the games were pushed back a day.

 

Quarterfinals on Thursday and Friday.

Semi's on Saturday

Finals on Sunday.

I heard that the games were pushed back a day.

 

Quarterfinals on Thursday and Friday.

Semi's on Saturday

Finals on Sunday.

 

This is correct.

What times are the games scheduled for Saturday and Sunday?

Just shocked that they will play the championship game at 7:00 on Sunday.

Who are the top teams in region 10?

For the All A:

 

I would think the Semi Finals would be Bracken Co vs Paris and St Pat vs Brossart.

 

Any of the four teams could win.

For the All A:

 

I would think the Semi Finals would be Bracken Co vs Paris and St Pat vs Brossart.

 

Any of the four teams could win.

 

I wouldn't count out Deming, since they're hosting. But I would agree with those four you mentioned.

 

Paris is historically good in the All A, they've beaten Bracken once this year & also have an impressive win over Montgomery. Gun to my head, I probably would give them an oh-so-slight nod over the other three teams.

 

Defending champ Bracken has far exceeded my expectations, considering they lost all five starters from a year ago, as well as two of their top three subs. Sticklen has been solid all year, Ahrens has manned the post quite well, and the two of them are helping the younger players come along. Free throw shooting is something that could plague PK's Lady Bears.

 

St. Pat is St. Pat--scrappy, gritty, never quit mentality & well-coached. They have a solid point guard and some quality low-post players. With their style of play and shallow bench, foul trouble is something that could negatively impact them.

 

Haven't seen much from Brossart this year, so I can't really give an accurate assessment about them, but I imagine that they are certainly good enough to win it.

 

Will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

I wouldn't count out Deming, since they're hosting. But I would agree with those four you mentioned.

 

Paris is historically good in the All A, they've beaten Bracken once this year & also have an impressive win over Montgomery. Gun to my head, I probably would give them an oh-so-slight nod over the other three teams.

 

Defending champ Bracken has far exceeded my expectations, considering they lost all five starters from a year ago, as well as two of their top three subs. Sticklen has been solid all year, Ahrens has manned the post quite well, and the two of them are helping the younger players come along. Free throw shooting is something that could plague PK's Lady Bears.

 

St. Pat is St. Pat--scrappy, gritty, never quit mentality & well-coached. They have a solid point guard and some quality low-post players. With their style of play and shallow bench, foul trouble is something that could negatively impact them.

 

Haven't seen much from Brossart this year, so I can't really give an accurate assessment about them, but I imagine that they are certainly good enough to win it.

 

Will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

 

Agree but Paris did beat Mont Co with a few Mont Co players hurt and not playing. But I agree with what you have said.

But Paris is always a tough out.

I wouldn't count out Deming, since they're hosting. But I would agree with those four you mentioned.

 

Paris is historically good in the All A, they've beaten Bracken once this year & also have an impressive win over Montgomery. Gun to my head, I probably would give them an oh-so-slight nod over the other three teams.

 

Defending champ Bracken has far exceeded my expectations, considering they lost all five starters from a year ago, as well as two of their top three subs. Sticklen has been solid all year, Ahrens has manned the post quite well, and the two of them are helping the younger players come along. Free throw shooting is something that could plague PK's Lady Bears.

 

St. Pat is St. Pat--scrappy, gritty, never quit mentality & well-coached. They have a solid point guard and some quality low-post players. With their style of play and shallow bench, foul trouble is something that could negatively impact them.

 

Haven't seen much from Brossart this year, so I can't really give an accurate assessment about them, but I imagine that they are certainly good enough to win it.

 

Will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Good synopsis except that didn't Sticklen from Bracken start last year?

 

Also, Brossart is a typical Brossart team that is going to work hard and if you don't match their work ethic, you will get beat.

I drove those roads in the Olivet last night and this morning and let me tell you those were some messy roads. I hope they play the tournament so I can get some of the hospitality room food, Deming always has great eats and the ladies do a wonderful job. I might get back out and take another spin to see how those roads are after the Prices Right is over.

 

How does one get to eat some of that hospitality room food? If not allowed too,what are they having for the common folk besides nachos,popcorn and candy?

Good synopsis except that didn't Sticklen from Bracken start last year?

 

Also, Brossart is a typical Brossart team that is going to work hard and if you don't match their work ethic, you will get beat.

 

No, Sticklen was the 6th man. Haight, Burden, Meyer, Crawford, & Riggs were the starters.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.