Mason County / Madison Central predictions 1/14

Which team will win?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win?

• Mason Co
    • Madison Central

Is this Madison Central team ranked 12th? If so then they are legit and shouldn't matter where this game is played.

Neither Madison Central or Mason Co are ranked teams at this date.

This is the Madison Central team that GRC beat by 24 points eariler in the season.

With Mason Co's being ranked the #1 team in the 10th region by Cats Pause, I was suprised that Madison Central beat Mason Co eariler..... and on a neutral floor.

A home game dosn't guarentee a win, but it sure is an advantage. With that being said, I expect Mason Co to win by 10+

Neither Madison Central or Mason Co are ranked teams at this date.

This is the Madison Central team that GRC beat by 24 points eariler in the season.

With Mason Co's being ranked the #1 team in the 10th region by Cats Pause, I was suprised that Madison Central beat Mason Co eariler..... and on a neutral floor.

A home game dosn't guarentee a win, but it sure is an advantage. With that being said, I expect Mason Co to win by 10+

You can compare scores all you want,I remember people doing this last year and once Mason got healthy(too use one from you guys a couple) years back(health) they still took out the Cards....I look for more the same again this year..Now on to this game Mason by 5...:p

You can compare scores all you want,I remember people doing this last year and once Mason got healthy(too use one from you guys a couple) years back(health) they still took out the Cards....I look for more the same again this year..Now on to this game Mason by 5...:p

:rolleyes:

You can say whatever you want, but there is no reason for Mason Co. to lose to Madison Central. Anytime this season.

Central is very inconsistent. I have seen them play three times this year and they look a little unorganized and outside of Dominique nobody really seems to know their role on the team. My son and I went and watched them play Mason Co. last time and Central played good defense, but against Clark and Madison Southern they seemed lost at times. I would say Coach Feldhaus will have that changed by the time Regions roll around.

:rolleyes:

You can say whatever you want, but there is no reason for Mason Co. to lose to Madison Central. Anytime this season.

You do realize that Madison Central only last to Ballard by 10 a couple weeks ago, right? As others have said, they have been inconsistent, but this is by no means an easy W on the schedule. I understand the Royals recent history, but this year's team is a work in progress, they aren't "great" by any stretch of the imagination. Central is 9-2 since their 1-3 start to the season.

You do realize that Madison Central only last to Ballard by 10 a couple weeks ago, right? As others have said, they have been inconsistent, but this is by no means an easy W on the schedule. I understand the Royals recent history, but this year's team is a work in progress, they aren't "great" by any stretch of the imagination. Central is 9-2 since their 1-3 start to the season.

I fully know how a player/players being out, hurt, and not 100% can do to a team. Take GRC in finals of the region 2009 for an example. Mason fans refused to acknowledge this.

Agree that Pawsat will make a differece when he returns.

I do not agree that this years Mason Co team is a work in progress. They were picked to win the region and was ranked as high as 9th in the state preseason.

They return Setty, Black, Harris , Gilbert and Pawsat( when he returns) all with starting experience. What Mason Co lacks this year is depth. With that being said, Mason should win over Madison Central at home.