Mason County / Madison Central predictions 1/14

Which team will win?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win?

• Mason Co
    • Madison Central

I fully know how a player/players being out, hurt, and not 100% can do to a team. Take GRC in finals of the region 2009 for an example. Mason fans refused to acknowledge this.

Agree that Pawsat will make a differece when he returns.

I do not agree that this years Mason Co team is a work in progress. They were picked to win the region and was ranked as high as 9th in the state preseason.

They return Setty, Black, Harris , Gilbert and Pawsat( when he returns) all with starting experience. What Mason Co lacks this year is depth. With that being said, Mason should win over Madison Central at home.

Well if Mason Co doesn't win the region we can use the injury card. :D

Well if Mason Co doesn't win the region we can use the injury card. :D

Don't think you want me to drag up that thread of Mason fans saying..."lace em up and play" "Injuries are a part of the game" "The best team won" do you?

Madison Central has shown they can beat the Royals once this season, will they do it again? Not on Mason Co floor, I don't think so.

Don't think you want me to drag up that thread of Mason fans saying..."lace em up and play" "Injuries are a part of the game" "The best team won" do you?

Madison Central has shown they can beat the Royals once this season, will they do it again? Not on Mason Co floor, I don't think so.

Just saying what a few GRC were saying over the years! :cool:

Just saying what a few GRC were saying over the years! :cool:

Oh I see, it is different now, that is it your team.:cool: I said it then and I will say it now, injuries/players out do make a difference in the outcome of a game. I wish Pawset all the best and hope he returns healthy. Even with him out I still think Mason Co will win tonight.