Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Georgia Predictions and TV

Featured Replies

What channel will this game be on DirecTV?

I say Cats 72-67.

Kentucky 74-65.

Tompkins and Leslie will be a tall order for the Cats on the road. I think the Cats will need to hit at least 10 3's to come away with a win.

Georgia will have to play a lot better than they have so far this year to beat UK, and UK will have to have a very bad one to lose. Georgia has a good record but have barely beaten some terrible teams.

Tompkins and Leslie will be a tall order for the Cats on the road. I think the Cats will need to hit at least 10 3's to come away with a win.

 

Good to see you're keeping with your theme from last year. :D

What Channel does the game come on?

 

It should be on Ch. 27 (WKYT) out of Lexington. I believe the SEC Network is the broadcaster. It will likely be on espn3.com as well.

Good to see you're keeping with your theme from last year. :D

 

I didn't predict the Cats to lose.

I didn't predict the Cats to lose.

 

:lol: Very true, but it's good to see your posts about the Cats oozing with optimism again :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.