Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Georgia Predictions and TV

Featured Replies

UK should win without much trouble.

Andy Katz thinks UK will lose this game.

 

Katz also thought that they would lose to Louisville. While he is fairly good as an College Basketball analyst, he's been throwing a whole bunch of darts lately hoping one will stick...

Katz also thought that they would lose to Louisville. While he is fairly good as an College Basketball analyst, he's been throwing a whole bunch of darts lately hoping one will stick...

 

Look at what's been happening and can you blame him? I've had better luck asking my 3 year old granddaughter to pick games than listening to the so called "Experts".

I usually get these SEC Network games on one of the FS South channels, 620 and up, or on one of the local channels here.

Look at what's been happening and can you blame him? I've had better luck asking my 3 year old granddaughter to pick games than listening to the so called "Experts".

 

Yeah and I expect that a bit more in College Basketball as any given team can beat another every night. Just seems like that he is been trying to pick games that aren't with the mainstream lately and has air-balled on most of them. I'm not blaming him at all but for being a so-called expert on the sport and having the salary that he has that he would be a bit better. Heck, I don't even my degree yet in college and I think that I could make better or at last be on par with him in picks. Although, I'm sure he has a wealth more sources and inside information than will ever have.

I usually get these SEC Network games on one of the FS South channels, 620 and up, or on one of the local channels here.

 

:thumb:

  • Author

I am getting ESPN full court for free this week, channel 724 on DirecTV.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.