Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Bengals coaches will be kept except the LB's coach...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 76
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it might happen.

 

I bought tickets for one game this year and that was for the monday night game. I bought those before the season thinking that they wouldnt be so bad or else I would have never bought them. I will not be buying any tickets this season thats for sure.

Let's see if the rest of the offseason goes as bad as the first week has..

I'm done with them. Outside of my autographed Leon Hall jersey, all my Bengals stuff will be sold/given away. I hope they lose every game they play from here on out. An absolute joke of a franchise.

Agreed!

AGREED! I'm over them now! Thye mkae one little change to the staff to make it appear that things will change, if anyone buys this garbage I feel sorry for then, well actually I don't, 19 years of the same thing! They won't make the changes that are needed, the changes everyone including players want! Brat is still here that tells most what they need to hear, You are right, it's a JOKE!

 

Let's say the Bengals make a run to the Super Bowl next year. Will you three really stay away the entire season?

  • Author
Let's say the Bengals make a run to the Super Bowl next year. Will you three really stay away the entire season?

 

I will still cheer for them but I am done buying ticket, hats, clothes, anything Bengals related. They aren't going to the Super Bowl. :lol: I can't stop the rooting interest I have for them. I grew up with it and it wasn't something I choose. Until they make a change for the good of the franchise and fans long term I am done.

I will still cheer for them but I am done buying ticket, hats, clothes, anything Bengals related. They aren't going to the Super Bowl. :lol:
Are you going to watch them on the TV?
  • Author
Are you going to watch them on the TV?

 

Most likely yes but I am not going to plan my Sunday around it.

Let's say the Bengals make a run to the Super Bowl next year. Will you three really stay away the entire season?

 

Really? That's just absurd.

:lol: I love it!!!! The faithful already have a built in excuse for next year!!! They kept all their coaches!!! Man I love the NFL.

Maybe there will be 8 blackouts next season, think that would send them a message? Somehow Im thinking Mikey still wouldnt get it.

 

I think it is almost a guarantee that there will be two sellouts at home next year...Pittsburgh and Indianapolis. That is, if there is even a season.

Let's say the Bengals make a run to the Super Bowl next year. Will you three really stay away the entire season?

 

Absolutely. I watch the NFL on TV every Sunday. If the Bengals are the game that's on TV, I'll be watching. I watch every NFL game that's on TV though. I will not be rooting for them though.

  • Author
:lol: I love it!!!! The faithful already have a built in excuse for next year!!! They kept all their coaches!!! Man I love the NFL.

 

What? Built is excuse for what?

Really? That's just absurd.
Ok. Thanks for the input. Before this I was confident they would.
What? Built is excuse for what?

 

Exactly, now he just makes up stuff as he goes.

What? Built is excuse for what?

 

For Bengal failure. Brat is back so of course the O couldn't be good, etc. The same crap that is being talked about now we still be talked about this time next year. You know it and I know it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.