January 6, 201115 yr I think UC will wear Xavier down in the second half as lack of depth hurts Xavier. This is always a good game to watch though and the best team doesn't always win.
January 6, 201115 yr Xavier, they are more battle tested at this point and Cinci is bound to lose at some point.
January 6, 201115 yr I predict > 1 technical. Can't wait. Looking forward to attending my first Crosstown-er.
January 6, 201115 yr Author Aren't these games usually close? When X wins it is usually very close. UCs wins tend to be by a more comfortable margin...
January 6, 201115 yr UC better win this game or they will be on a fairly long losing streak. Not much different at 1 and 5 or 0 and 6. They will beat X handily.
January 6, 201115 yr UC better win this game or they will be on a fairly long losing streak. Not much different at 1 and 5 or 0 and 6. They will beat X handily. I read this will be the first UC class to not beat X if they fail tonight. X has won 10 of the last 14.
January 6, 201115 yr I've read there will be more X fans than normal tonight as they started buying tickets earlier than the bandwagon UC fans who waited to see if UC was legit.
January 6, 201115 yr I've read there will be more X fans than normal tonight as they started buying tickets earlier than the bandwagon UC fans who waited to see if UC was legit. This UC fan has had tickets since the beginning of the season. Bought a package that has tickets to Xavier, West Va, Louisville, and UConn. I'm looking forward to the crosstown shootout as well. Went to my first one last year at X and can't wait to see it at The Shoe. I think UC's overall depth will be the difference. They can run out 8-10 guys with little drop off. I'm going to say Yancy Gates has a double double to help pace the Cats. Bearcats- 71 Muskies- 63
January 6, 201115 yr My Muskies pull this one out in a close one. Dante Jackson is the X factor. He badly wants to be 4-0 vs UC and he will light it up tonight.
January 6, 201115 yr Author I've read there will be more X fans than normal tonight as they started buying tickets earlier than the bandwagon UC fans who waited to see if UC was legit. Would be shocked if it is anything but 90-10 UC fans. Might actually be more like 95-5...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.